COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No bc the coronavirus has a big hospitalized rate .

Unless the CDC, China and WHO are lying, this "1st wave" shouldve overwhelmed our hospital system if it existed

It doesn't really.

80% of the people with it either have mild symptoms, or no symptoms and just pass it on.

The problem is the infection rate is so high that 20% ends up fukking up hospitals.

Fred.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
People outside there was a good amount of traffic on the main roads
Older people playing lottery right next to each other in the store
I see the same dudes playing lottery every time I go to the store they not giving a damm about staying in or keeping social distance
I would think it was a normal day outside like nothing is going on

One grocery store is being smart and making a line and limiting the amount of people in but people are right under each other with little no no room so how are they post to practice social distancing

The second grocery store around my way are just letting people in and that joint narrow as fukk and since they just letting people in people are way to close to each other so again no social distancing

Same with the dollar store people looking around trying to buy stuff while people are on line
People getting way to close

This social distancing and isolating people is not working at all where I’m at in The BX

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
just found a couple old R95 respirators in the garage. im bout to be rich :jawalrus:

9TsZt6G.png
I'll raise your 3 and stack it against my personal stash at work of 100.

Except I'd be willing to give a few to a fellow NY'ers like I give sealed packs of gloves to BLACK families at the supermarkets

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'll raise your 3 and stack it against my personal stash at work of 100.

Except I'd be willing to give a few to a fellow NY like I give sealed packs of gloves to BLACK families at the supermarkets

Dem boys lurking this site got your IP and bout to knock on your door. They cracking down on hoarders

:ufdup:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
People outside there was a good amount of traffic on the main roads
Older people playing lottery right next to each other in the store
I see the same dudes playing lottery every time I go to the store they not giving a damm about staying in or keeping social distance
I would think it was a normal day outside like nothing is going on

One grocery store is being smart and making a line and limiting the amount of people in but people are right under each other with little no no room so how are they post to practice social distancing

The second grocery store around my way are just letting people in and that joint narrow as fukk and since they just letting people in people are way to close to each other so again no social distancing

Same with the dollar store people looking around trying to buy stuff while people are on line
People getting way to close

This social distancing and isolating people is not working at all where I’m at in The BX
This afternoon I went to one of the main shopping streets where I’m at in queens and that shyt was dead (a lot of stores closed though)

I haven’t really been out like that the last few days though