COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
My friend just forwarded me a message from her cousin who is an er doctor and her cousin said most patients she’s seeing with fukked up chest X-rays etc are young people not old people

But is that the ratio of patients or just overall patients? I'd imagine there's far more young patients that have it then old patients

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
But is that the ratio of patients or just overall patients? I'd imagine there's far more young patients that have it then old patients
She literally said she hasn’t seen no old people with serious complications

I wish I would have kept the voice message to hear it again

I woulda transcribed it for y’all

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
My friend just forwarded me a message from her cousin who is an er doctor and her cousin said most patients she’s seeing with fukked up chest X-rays etc are young people not old people

They said that in China too.
But there’s not much info on it. I read a couple articles saying it’s permanent and a couple articles saying you can recover.

I haven’t seen one news video that talks about it though. I think more young people would take it seriously if they knew there’s a chance they’d have permanent lung damage.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just found a couple old R95 respirators in the garage. im bout to be rich :jawalrus:

9TsZt6G.png