COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully this cripples globalization and exporting of American jobs overseas for awhile. Multinationals will need to move their supply lines closer to their customers now. Can't operate a factory halfway across the globe when all borders are closed. Greedy Corporate Execs had it good for long enough.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but but the media is hyping this thing up, it only affects old people, pre-existing conditions......

unfortunately you’re still gonna have idiots juelzing

in the coliseum...coli “doctors” took a look @ one pic and “diagnosed” dude w/ about 7 different diseases even tho the article clearly stated dude had no preexisting conditions as determined by real doctors lol

rip to dude...49 is still relatively young smh

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
yo wtf is up with Italy that they’re getting hit like this? Somebody inform me

Check this out. Quote from yesterday.

"We expect to see the first effects of the stringent lockdown measures adopted on March 11 after 2-3 weeks, so the coming week will be absolutely crucial in this sense: we expect to finally see a sign of trend reversal," said Franco Locatelli, President of the Health Council"

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just let this shyt play out. No quarantines. No work stoppages. No shutdowns.

Just let it run it’s course like the normal fukking flu.

problem is not enough hospitals. And that hurts other sick people with other illnesses. It’s a giant mess.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully this cripples globalization and exporting of American jobs overseas for awhile. Multinationals will need to move their supply lines closer to their customers now. Can't operate a factory halfway across the globe when all borders are closed. Greedy Corporate Execs had it good for long enough.

agreed. Could hurt immigration as well.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't think they are getting paid to say they have the virus but I wouldn't be surprised if some celebs were lying about having the virus for clout :pachaha:

I mean, this is the clout chasing era and a celeb saying they have this virus is a good way to get publicity :ld:
Its back to worms for you breh

I know those crumbs are drying up

:lupe: