COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
:scust:this is who @satam55 stans like he his daddy

Well this should really hurt his constituents. His ego will finally be his undoing I’m hoping, and it took a fukking global pandemic to do it.

His poor white constituents need to work to pay for food with him removing some benefits. Because of Trump. But if they get back to work too soon and then get sick then they won’t be able to work to get food. Also because of Trump. We need to get this reckless dullard out of office.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
And they’re not playing when they say....STAY INSIDE!!

source.gif

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Well this should really hurt his constituents. His ego will finally be his undoing I’m hoping, and it took a fukking global pandemic to do it.

His poor white constituents need to work to pay for food with him removing some benefits. Because of Trump. But if they get back to work too soon and then get sick then they won’t be able to work to get food. Also because of Trump. We need to get this reckless dullard out of office.

He gets away with this stuff due to racism, a good part of his crowd is those cacs who believe "other people" are lazy, he can easily play them for fools... rinse, repeat

It won't change with the hatred out there, these cacs can do all types of messed up stuff and they'll get a pass. If America was all cac no president would do this... it's pure racism that lets it go on over and over again.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I know some middle aged people who really seem to think we can just keep having a national lockdown (they're either unemployed or work at home).

No fukking way are young people (especially ones without families) staying locked down for a whole year and a half, and the world economy will collapse feom even 1/4 of that. Can't just keep throwing checks at people, eventually there will be inflation that makes that money worthless.
better we just die?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Lee Green, former St. John’s guard, dead from coronavirus at 49

https://nypost.com/2020/03/23/lee-g..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_5005755

lee-green.jpg

The coronavirus is hitting New York City hard and on Monday it took the life of a one-time local basketball star.

Former St. John’s guard Lee Green passed away from the pandemic that is sweeping the country, his close friend and former teammate Lamont Middleton told The Post.

The 49-year-old Green was a retired police officer in Brooklyn and DJ who attended Tolentine High School and went by the stage name “El Dorado.” A Parade All-American in high school, The Bronx native played for St. John’s from 1991 to 1994, reaching two NCAA Tournaments. He remained a St. John’s fan and attended its win over DePaul at the Garden on Jan. 11.

“He was our defensive lockdown guy,” St. John’s director of sports medicine and longtime head trainer Ron Linfonte said. “He could score if he needed to. He was one of the guys who really relished the role of ‘Give me your best player and I’ll lock him down.’ He sacrificed his offense a lot for the good of the team, and he was everybody’s favorite.”

Across three seasons, Lee averaged 2.9 points per game, but as Linfonte alluded to, he was a key role player on two tournament teams.

“My brother, my teammate, it’s kind of hard,” Middleton said in a phone interview. “Cool guy. Everywhere he went Lee had a smile. He had a big personality.”

Green grew up wanting to play for St. John’s at a time when a large percentage of local kids stayed home. After doing a post-graduate year at Cheshire Academy in Connecticut, he lived out his dream, playing on coach Lou Carnesecca’s final team.

“It’s crazy,” said Sterling Nunnally, a St. John’s alum and friend of Green’s. “He was healthy and smiling and everything [when I saw him recently].”

Green wasn’t believed to have any pre-existing medical issues. He contracted the virus at an event he was working as a DJ.

:beli:

but but the media is hyping this thing up, it only affects old people, pre-existing conditions......