MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
agreed. Could hurt immigration as well.

could?
It will, look at how every country has shut down its border.

Imagine getting a visa now i could see you having a medical and all that. I could see airports using scanners that test your temperature and airlines refusing you to board if sick.

Look how strained how health infrastructure is and good ol trudeau was letting in every tom dikk and harry for awhile
We are broke and there are some refugees getting more monthly cash than most cdns at this moment :hubie:

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
India just completely SHUT DOWN everything for the next 21 days (they've already been shut down for 3 days).

India with 1.3 billion people. India with WAY less wealth than us and WAY more poverty than us. India which only has 10 deaths so far. India whose leaders don't have shyt to worry about regarding "social media" influencing their decisions.

India declares 21-day 'total lockdown' as coronavirus cases rise

I can't emphasize how big this is. This might be the most shocking government action of the entire pandemic. INDIA with their fragile-ass economy, high unemployment, and high poverty is going on TOTAL LOCKDOWN where people can't even go outside of their small fukking homes even though they only have 10 deaths so far and these fools are complaining about an economic slowdown in the richest country on Earth.

I didn't see anything about what they are going to do to support the poor and less fortunate there under this lockdown.. A lot of them are daily wage workers and wouldn't survive if they are forced to stay indoors.. I really hope they already have a plan in place to help them before enforcing this.

Daps
I've accepted that this is the Spanish Flu part 2 and millions of people are going to die behind this shyt.

Between Trump wanting everyone to get back to work and be in church my Easter Sunday to people not practicing social distancing, we're fukked.
It's not that bad bro.