COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I've accepted that this is the Spanish Flu part 2 and millions of people are going to die behind this shyt.

Between Trump wanting everyone to get back to work and be in church my Easter Sunday to people not practicing social distancing, we're fukked.
If in 7 days the cases and deaths are still going up and and we account for 100k cases, trump will take that comment back. If he doesn’t, we are in deep shyt here and it will be clear that he doesn’t give a damn about the people of this nation. As if it wasn’t clear already.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Man... who do we believe :to::mindblown:

One group - "ehh you probably already had it" (like above tweet)

Another group - "it's about to get real" (Italy, Spain, France, .... USA... )

This is the most stressful aspect than anything.. Everybody got a cotdamn outlet and they telling you polar opposites of what to do and its confusing the people..

One instance you have people telling us the elderly is most vulnerable and that young people can't get it.

The next they tell you young people in groups got it and spreading it and dont know.

One instance you have Cumoto and other governors telling us this is gonna last 6-8 months

The next you have the President of the U.S. trying to end this shyt by WEEKS

One instance they tell you to practice social distancing, But yet people have to work jobs that provide face to face contact and may go hours without washing hands..

Then you have muthafukkas out there at the beaches, walking the park and shopping like nothing is wrong.

They now tell you this is airbourne for hours and you can still get it without symptoms

The media, Social Media, the President, and clout chasing done turned this into a mass Hysteria of chaos due to misinformation and it would drive you crazy if you keep talking about it. This is why I have to just distance myself from this shyt because its mind fukkery.