COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
If your in a metro area with a multiple halfway decent healthcare systems. There are drive thru tests for all.

So in your area the Trump admin is right, anyone who wants to get tested, can get tested? :gladbron:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Day 2:

Couldn’t get a good sleep because I’d wake up coughing and spitting out phlegm. Woke up a little nauseous. Gonna hold off on eating to see how it goes.

Sore throat is worse. Have stuffy nose and I’m blowing my nose more. Don’t feel as weak as yesterday. Hoping it’s just a cold.

I can tell you breh it took a while for my body to start producing phlegm, and I wasn't congested at all for the first week and a half. So you might just have a common cold/flu which would be great news considering the alternative

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
India just completely SHUT DOWN everything for the next 21 days (they've already been shut down for 3 days).

India with 1.3 billion people. India with WAY less wealth than us and WAY more poverty than us. India which only has 10 deaths so far. India whose leaders don't have shyt to worry about regarding "social media" influencing their decisions.

India declares 21-day 'total lockdown' as coronavirus cases rise

I can't emphasize how big this is. This might be the most shocking government action of the entire pandemic. INDIA with their fragile-ass economy, high unemployment, and high poverty is going on TOTAL LOCKDOWN where people can't even go outside of their small fukking homes even though they only have 10 deaths so far and these fools are complaining about an economic slowdown in the richest country on Earth.
And they’re not playing when they say....STAY INSIDE!!