COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Ventured out to pick up more of my Invisalign aligners from the orthodontist. They had everybody’s boxes sitting on a shelf outside the office in the area where you enter the building.

:russ:

They weren’t trying to have more people than necessary come inside.

Various people jogging, taking kids and dogs for walks

Went to Home Depot to pick up some soil and flowers to try to get my spring landscaping going

:mjlit:

The only entrance open is the pro entrance, and there is a line to get in

:francis:

I wasn’t about to get in, so I said fukk it, and left.

Went to ShopRite, no disinfectant wipes, meats are limited to one of each type. I didn’t buy anything since I have enough food for at least a month and a half; bought another box of wine

Went to Target to buy some vegetable seeds; also no wipes or hand soap; bought some taco shells too

Came home, washed my hands, planted my seeds, picked up some trash in my yard; washed hands again; now eating chips and salsa

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
For what its worth, they said corona has a dry cough...
Yea, that’s one of the key symptoms I’m keeping in mind. My lungs feel fine too.

This is kind of what my mom had. Everyone in my household is sick. These dudes are so damn careless; coughing without covering their mouth. :scust:

I tell them, but they don’t listen. :francis:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yea, that’s one of the key symptoms I’m keeping in mind. My lungs feel fine too.

This is kind of what my mom had. Everyone in my household is sick. These dudes are so damn careless; coughing without covering their mouth. :scust:

I tell them, but they don’t listen. :francis:
Are you using a humidifier?
I second it may be a sinus infection. Sore throat is probably from post nasal drip

Romell

Superstar
Daps
My homie just let us know he tested positive for it out here in Chicago. He had been at home for a week with flu symptoms and got checked into the hospital. Got quarantined for 72 hours until results came back. Says he's home now and doing better, but he doesn't want to feel like that every again. Crazy

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
temporary though right?

who even knows

CALGARY (660 NEWS) – WestJet is the latest major company to announce layoffs due to COVID-19.

The company announced 6,900 employees were given notices of both voluntary and involuntary leave of absences. The airline had approximately 14,000 employees before this announcement.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No fever. But yesterday I felt like I was coming down with one. My temp was fine.

I'm no doctor but I seriously doubt it's COVID-19. Sounds like the flu or a more serious cold. You would have a persistent fever and a dry cough. No phlegm.

And a sore throat is a symptom but apparently it's very uncommon.

Fred.