COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I said yesterday that he would give it a spike today but we are a long ways from being out the woods. I was right nikka.

Ok breh.

:salute:

In preparation for your coming L are you saying that Trump's probable aim to get "the US back to work soon" is what led to the move today?

Yes or No?

Spell it out. Speak on it. A sound-bite here and a half-statement there ain't enough. I need you to commit to make sure that L is plump and ready in time :troll: . No rush ...

Are you attributing the move today to Trump's promise to get us back to work?

I think it is more to do with the fact that the market believes that the stimulus package will pass congress.

See the "Stimulus Package" headlines from the global financial bibles the WSJ and the FT.

WSJ

2bjGnVC.png

Financial Times

3pq95e9.png

Sorry to type the statement out for you but someone had to do it.

:ufdup: Trump's "back to work" actions will be dealt with by the markets in the coming days.

Actually breh it's cool. Let's see what happens :yeshrug: . The age of Internet beef has passed :ehh:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo Italian officials has had it.

"GO HOME AND PLAY PLAYSTATION!"

"Plenty of students will be graduating soon. If they have celebrations, we will send the police....with flamethrowers!"

"I saw a man jogging with his dog. I told him, this is not a film. Your not will Smith from I Am Legend. Go home!"

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Man this staying isolated indoors got me looking spooky. I somehow fukked up 2 pots of rice, overcooked some chicken, fukked up making some lemonade.

bruh I ain’t shyt.

Goddamn that's a lot of food to waste :mjcry: