COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Man this staying isolated indoors got me looking spooky. I somehow fukked up 2 pots of rice, overcooked some chicken, fukked up making some lemonade.

bruh I ain’t shyt.

I burnt some chicken yesterday breh...had to take the L and still use it as my dinner ..covered it in sauce to numb the pain :wow:

#nofoodwasted #covid

Daps
Here is a sista on FB account of having the virus

My #covid19 story .... A letter to Governor Whitmer of MI.

Day 1of Quarantine: I was going to post a video but decided I didn't feel up to it. The last few days have been tough and today was the icing on the cake.

Early last week I noticed that I was getting dizzy when I stood up. I brushed it off as lack of sleep and the anxiety I was experiencing with all that is going on. Later in the week I started to get winded doing my normal routine and my heart would race. Again, I brushed it off as nothing to worry about. On Thursday night I could not sleep and my anxiety was through the roof. I prayed and asked God to deliver me from this stress and reminded myself that I was in his hand. Friday I could not eat, my heart was racing, and started to feel sweaty. When I got home from work I tried to eat something and that's when the vomiting started. I thought maybe it was food poisoning. But I had not eaten out and everything I made was fresh and I had been sanitizing the house since all this started. The next morning I got up and felt a little better but still no appetite. I forced myself to eat some toast and went to work. The nausea started again and got worse through the day. By the end of my shift I had body aches. I went home and I had the worst night of my life. The pain throught my body was unbearable. I started to run a fever and chills throughout the night. After 2000 mg of Tylenol i was able to relieve some of the pain.

Then today...I got up and the coughing started then shortness of breath. I called the hotline and spoke with a nurse. She advised me to go through the drive up testing. I fully expected to be seen in the car and then told to go home and self quarantine. But to my surprise, after taking my vitals, they came out with a mask and told me to park and come in. I was whisked away into a private room. The doctor wanted to monitor me and run some tests. But NOT the Corona Virus test. He said that they are only testing the critically I'll that need help breathing. They hooked me up to a heart monitor, ran an IV, took my blood, and a chest xray. His conclusion was that I likely have it or the flu but because my lungs were lear at the moment I was ok to leave. I was grateful and left with a script for the nausea and instructions to self quarantine for 14 days.

That said, I am 45 with no underlying conditions. I am healthy. I workout and I eat right. Yet I am sick POSSIBLY with the virus. I was working up until yesterday in a very public setting. So if I can get sick this thing is very contagious. I have never had the flu and barely get a cold every other year. And even then it lasts for a few days.

Governor Whitmer shut it down! With limited testing we have to take better precautions. I dont want my grandmother, or your grandparents or sister or anyone else getting this. And while I know it is not totally avoidable we have to slow the spread. And those who think it's not serious think again. I never thought I would get it. And who knows maybe I dont have it. But because we can't test everyone we will never know.

I know it's a hard decision. It will hurt our economy. I myself have no provisions past the next month or so. But I trust God to make a way. Trust in His wisdom and direction. The health of our nation is at stake. We will be ok. We stand with you as Michiganders.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Day 2:

Couldn’t get a good sleep because I’d wake up coughing and spitting out phlegm. Woke up a little nauseous. Gonna hold off on eating to see how it goes.

Sore throat is worse. Have stuffy nose and I’m blowing my nose more. Don’t feel as weak as yesterday. Hoping it’s just a cold.

Don't sound like COVID-19. You got a fever?

As far as a I know nausea isn't one of the symptoms. Nor is stuffy nose. Generally it's cough, fever, and fatigue.

Fred.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Day 2:

Couldn’t get a good sleep because I’d wake up coughing and spitting out phlegm. Woke up a little nauseous. Gonna hold off on eating to see how it goes.

Sore throat is worse. Have stuffy nose and I’m blowing my nose more. Don’t feel as weak as yesterday. Hoping it’s just a cold.
Hang in there bro. Get some hot tea.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Day 2:

For what its worth, they said corona has a dry cough...