COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
These are the days that we speculate about.

They are here now. Trump is exactly who he said he was.

His supporters are fully vested and masks are off.

Worldwide epidemic and public discord.

The is ripe time for the WS to act. I give it about 2 weeks before some crazy shyt adds to the equation.

We aren't even halfway through the election year, and they are already playing politics.

I'm just glad that I'm straight for the next 18 months. After that, We might need to mask up and ride out.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
1. I have worked for Investment Banks for a loooonnnggg time.

2. Not sure what the rush is.

3. State your position so I can bookmark it and respond later.

Sorry but we don't use Stephen A-drinking-coffee at the banks that I work at ... :ehh: .

:ufdup:State your position. Tell me the what's and tell me why.

I've spent the last few weeks putting cases on e-grows so 1 more ain't gonna hurt :ehh: .
I said yesterday that he would give it a spike today but we are a long ways from being out the woods. I was right nikka.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Good summary from wiki of where we stand with Trump and enacting the Defene Production Act (I think I mistakenly called it protection instead of production earlier. My bad)

On March 18, 2020, Trump invoked the Defense Production Act in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.[17][18] Although Trump invoked the DPA, he indicated that he would not actually make immediate use of DPA authority, writing, "Hopefully there will be no need", and indicating that he would do so in a "worst-case scenario".[19][20] Trump's reluctance to use the act's authorities prompted criticism; Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi called upon Trump to "immediately use the powers of the Defense Production Act to mass produce and coordinate distribution of" critically needed hospital equipment such as ventilators, swabs, and personal protective equipment (e.g., masks, gowns, and gloves).[19][20]

This dude really really needs to stop fukking around and dragging his feet. What is his problem? :snoop:

Let me get back to doing some work. This shyt has made me less productive over the past two weeks. peace..