COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people take for granted how severe 700+ people dying a day from one disease in one country really is.

Lets put it in context. In Italy, a country with a smaller population size of the US is seeing 700+ deaths a day from this and there is no telling if this is going to remain steady or might shoot up again like we saw it do yesterday.

Lets do a basic calculation of holding that steady for a year, in a country with a much smaller population than the US. 700*365 = 255500 deaths. This is ignoring a lot of variables btw like assuming this isn't seasonal or it won't come in phases as the Spanish Flu did.

For comparison, for the folks who say this isn't any worse than the flu, in the US over a year time period. This is how many are estimated to have died of the flu last year and annually since 2010.

Think about that. Italy with a population of 60 mill is seeing that rate of death. You can assume eventually we will reach that state or worse so our death numbers are going to exceed the flu several times over in time, unless something unexpected changes the course.

P.S. I realize I may be an annoying math nerd sometimes. Let me know if shyt is annoying.

this is the point im trying to get accross to people

even if we reach 100+ a day for the next few weeks we have a major issue. we also dont take into consideration. how many of thoese new cases are open or closed, as in what can end up being a potential death.

but man if people want to think this isnt serious idk

if he really tries to put faith into everything being normal by easter thats crazy.

here is why, People will now go to family gatherings, church, easter events and ll you need is 1 person for that to become a new cluster. idk man im not a pessimist. but im realistic and realistically we are tracking worse then every other country and we are also not prepared for that and dont even have enough test to find out where the clusters are. and on top of that we have "leaders" comaring this to a flu or car accident:wtb:. nikkas using bullshyt gun arguments its unreal. this isnt politics right now this is a health crisis

*continues to go back to youtubing container fall out shelters :skip:*

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny:
7f5C3OB.jpg

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I think enough people would honestly tell him to fukk himself and protest inhumane work conditions. The economy will falter either way. fukknuts is going for the short dumb bait and is going to get whacked

It won't come to that. When bodies continue to rise in this country they'll be forced to re asset.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
How did he get tested? I know ppl with symptoms & their MD was like nah :whoa:
My coworker got mild symptoms and went to urgent care (fatigue, headache, mild fever)

they tested her for the flu and she don’t got the flu

they said it might be corona and told her to self quarantine for 7 days