Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
got a bottle of red wine,some hard dough bread and a roll up tobacco

chilling in the back garden

:blessed:

deep down I know most days wont be this joyful:mjcry:

Enjoy that glass of vino breh

I'm finishing up lunch and about to go burn a dub and get some sun on my deck before I throw some pants on for this video conference my job is trying to do :myman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yep all you can do is just hope you don't get it and stay home

yup
i mean doctors and nurses wear this and some still get covid

pa-50678615_0.jpg

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dawg im watching this "town hall". there isnt a day in my since 2016 that i see this dikkhead and i dont think "i cant belive hes the president"

these false equivolancy to the flu and car accidents.

he gets on aand stocks begin to plummet. an house is long enought to lose all gains from this morning.

im not religious. but if there was ever to be an antichrist this guy is it.

they are talking about fukking deals and people are dying i cannot deal with this

Daps
yup
i mean doctors and nurses wear this and some still get covid

pa-50678615_0.jpg

In their defense, they're in a contained small space for hours and hours with multiple confirmed COVID-19 cases. So I get what you're saying but it's not really comparable

Plus how many accidents happen? They are still human. Might accidentally touch their faces or something else and cross contaminate

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Back to work guys, playtimes over :shaq:

There are a few brehs on here who said they own small businesses and I empathize with them and how they are feeling right now. I have an uncle in St Louis who owns a small business that my mom was mentioning yesterday she was worried about. I get it. @Family Man is one of the brehs who is real worried about this. Not @'ing you breh to call you out. Just letting people know there are real people here who have legitimate concerns.

But this is the reality: Before places started going in lockdown the market was already crashing because investors may only think about money but they are not stupid with their money. They know based on what we know this shyt is going to get worse period. You send people back to work, there will be a point where this gets so bad that the government is going to be like "oh shyt we have to pull this back again" anyways. 140+ dead yesterday compared to 119 or something the day before then only 49 the day before that. This shyt is about to be bad and next week or even maybe before the week is over we will have several hundred dying a day. This will get a point that even if they open stuff back up right now, the numbers are going to be so bad that the government can't ignore it.

The problem is that this is America and we don't have the discipline or politicians who will make the sacrifices needed to make sure this is handled smoothly like South Korea or Singapore. Again, unfortunately, this is a cultural problem and as Americans, we are very independent-minded and it makes things like this hard to combat. A competent government would be like "OK this is a pick your poison situation. We either hurt now or we hurt later". At least if you hurt now, you can starve the virus some degree and also minimize the burden on healthcare systems where we can keep down deaths and infections to some degree. A competent government would be talking universal income for the short term, loan freezes, money packages to small businesses to keep them afloat and mandatory lockdown for at least 2 weeks - month to starve this virus to some extent. We need to do huge programs that we never had to do in modern history and just ride this out like Italy did. Italy after a long lockdown is now seeing a decrease or leveling of deaths.

You tell people to act like nothing is happening, this will spiral out of control. When we reach 1000 deaths a day then people are going to wonder "WTF what happened :damn:?" and we are back at square one anyways and you've actually prolonged the problem because you failed to enact preventative measures.

P.S. Trump needs to stop fukking around and implement the Defense Protection Act. He needs to treat this like a war. Follow FDR's example of how he mobilized industry during WW2 through federal action. But he is still in "lets wait and see hope this pass mode". He doesn't get the seriousness.

Last edited:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep i gotta stop watching this shyt the rest of the day. gonna play some video games or some shyt because. this guy is setting everyone up to get ill. not only that he is giving his supporters very bad information.

i fear for everyone currently. not only is he gonna get everyone sick. hes also going to break this economy trying to play catch up again once these numbers go up.