COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Got tested and results were sent back to us tonight....dunno why they came so late at night though

Turns out me, my wife, and my kid all positive. We didn't test my son, but its safe to say he got it. The only place I've been in the past two weeks is the grocery store and I didn't touch anything with my bare hands, washed my hands immediately when i got home, never touched my face, and wasn't near anyone. I'm thinking that shyt is on the packaging of the food or I just simply breathed it in. :yeshrug:

Anyway, luckily we didn't get really bad symptoms and we are mostly past it. Neither of us have any pre-existing issues or weight problems with the exception of my wife being pregnant.

1 year old: Diarrhea and vomiting for a day, then a few days later started coughing followed by a fever of maybe 102. I took him to a doctor and they diagnosed him with the Flu...:stopitslime: But then oddly enough he was suddenly fine over night, the next morning literally every symptom was gone, it was weird as fukk. That was around 10 days ago. And then on Saturday his temp spiked to 100.4 but dropped back down later in the afternoon and hes been fine since then. My wife thinks that last fever spike was due to him teething though.

My wife: No fever, but she had a bad cough for about a week. It sounded like she was hacking up a lung, and it was all day and all night. This week its lingering a bit but its not bad at all.

Myself: No fever but body aches for a couple days, and then an awful dry ass cough for about a week. The following week the cough got much better but I was tired, and it was hard to catch my breath sometimes. I think the breathing issue was my mind playing tricks on me though. It would only happen when I paid attention to my breathing, when I got distracted with something else I was breathing fine. Every now and then I cough but its not dry anymore, which is so much better.

I'm hoping this is the end of this shyt. If so, then we got lucky.

God...When this is over I hope we built some sort of immunity to this bullshyt.....

tenor.gif
Damn breh I hope you and your family stay blessed and make a complete recovery.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

No.

Lets talk

1, tomorrow
2. after he has made his decision
3. 3 days after that
4. 1 week after that
5. 1 month after that

Have the numerous post Trump announcement dead-cat-bounces over the last month somehow escaped your notice :picard: ?

I could dig out the headlines but you must have seen them.

Headlines along the lines of 'initial market rise reverses"

Last thing about markets - the natural tendency of stock markets is upwards.

If you think a post announcement bump indicates a trend you do not understand markets.
:sas2:

Stock market today: How the Dow and S&P 500 are trading - CNN

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is a major reason why I hate religions...:birdman: they pray on the stupid and vulnerable when you can clearly see its one big con game...

These people need their asses whipped we living with a plague and this jackass wants followers to keep tithing?!? FOH!!!:camby:

so one pastor speaks for everyone :dahell:
Kenneth copeland is a known prosperity pastor who most denominations dont even associate with

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Now you know dummies don’t understand what outliers are. Hell if a dude does something disingenuous like the poster you quoted they spec snitching on themselves they’re emotional at best and a straight up dummy at worst. People truly need to hang around better smarter people than their limited thinking selves smh.

yup even reg young people die of the flu its just not publicized and in the media
but now with corona anyone who dies of it is getting a article

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Highly advise everyone to listen to this mornings The Daily Podcast from New York Times.
Very frightening sobering view.
This is getting a whole hell of a lot worse.
Says it’s like a war we’ve started and the enemy has been shooting at us the whole time and no one has bothered to check whether they’ve been hit.

Do you have a link for it?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
The thing that’s been forgotten in all this bullshyt it we are still dealing with the flu which seems to deadlier this year than most. 50 Marylanders have died from this season including 10 in the last two weeks
:hhh:
This is why I don’t understand why at the beginning of this outbreak people were bringing up the moot point that the flu is already around and has killed more people this year, as if they’re trying to diminish the impact of the coronavirus.

You don’t want this new coronavirus strain and the flu running rampant and unchecked at the same time. Especially when we don’t have a vaccine for the former.