COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
it seems like Florida is the only state being ignorant

lucky that even in most red states. The largest cities and counties have extremely liberal local governments
The ironic thing is that small government will be the thing that saves thousands of lives right now

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
coli brehs told me only old people and young invalids died from this

:comeon:

Seeing young healthy people dying from this and saying what you did would be like seeing the 100-102 year olds that survived and thinking this don't fukk up old people.

The statistics tell us that young and/or relatively healthy people that get COVID-19 are fine and old and/or relatively unhealthy people that get it are not.

Do you and the people that Dapped you not understand what outliers are? :what:

Fred.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you at any point lose your sense of smell?

nah I don’t remember that happening at all, that’s a new one

And I would notice it because my son has the worst shyts ever, and I smell it every day. Would it come from nasal congestion? I was never really congested until very recently.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honesty, people should be more worried about what the government will do and is planning to do as a result of this shyt vs whatever this shyt is. What laws are being passed or policies/lass that have been there all this time that are being implemented underneath our noses. We were warned that this was coming years ago. Same with the recession. Once again, folks were getting too comfortable thinking this would never happen and now it has.

The year 2020 is only exposing the truth that's always been in front of folks faces. You still have folks in denial though. This will not be 2016, with all the frauds coming out the woodwork and frauding at an all time high. Now you gonna see who is really who.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is a major reason why I hate religions...:birdman: they pray on the stupid and vulnerable when you can clearly see its one big con game...

These people need their asses whipped we living with a plague and this jackass wants followers to keep tithing?!? FOH!!!:camby:
The religions themselves aren’t praying on the people. I used to think like you but smartened up. Also if people want to be taking advantage of that’s on them.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:comeon:

Seeing young healthy people dying from this and saying what you did would be like seeing the 100-102 year olds that survived and thinking this don't fukk up old people.

The statistics tell us that young and/or relatively healthy people that get COVID-19 are fine and old and/or relatively unhealthy people that get it are not.

Do you and the people that Dapped you not understand what outliers are? :what:

Fred.
Now you know dummies don’t understand what outliers are. Hell if a dude does something disingenuous like the poster you quoted they spec snitching on themselves they’re emotional at best and a straight up dummy at worst. People truly need to hang around better smarter people than their limited thinking selves smh.