COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is on the packaging, mail, can't escape this shyt. :francis:

i just a got package on 3/19 that was a spray bottle of disinfectant. . i wore one glove to open it, i stepped on one end the box with my boot and ripped it open. the bottle was in a sealed plastic bag and i just disposed of that too. since i did this is my foyer, i just threw the box out immediately. i'm fine so far, I think people gotta be extra careful. If its in the air for hours though, we ain't escaping it.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
That’s cool and all but I literally don’t know anyone (young or old) that ever had to be hospitalized from the flu

but I do know someone who is still hospitalized from corona that almost had to be put in a medically induced coma

and apparently there’s other people on here that know people that suffered grimmer fates

that’s enough for me to be shook
It's going to take these death rates to rise, which based on all the information so far it will, for people to understand.

The fact people comparing it to the flu is a misunderstanding of numbers and how they work. But personally I've gone through the shyt in another thread heavily and it's going to be a constant battle trying to get people to understand until again those death numbers start getting really high. I'll just share a video I found and quote a post I made earlier for folks still having trouble picturing what is going on.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That’s cool and all but I literally don’t know anyone (young or old) that ever had to be hospitalized from the flu

but I do know someone who is still hospitalized from corona that almost had to be put in a medically induced coma

and apparently there’s other people on here that know people that suffered grimmer fates

that’s enough for me to be shook
If people are dying of the flu you don’t think none of them went to the hospital my man? You think they just dropped dead in the street? Come on playboy you better than that. That’s why I’m saying the media shaking dudes down like none other. This situation just exposing that most people are super controlled by the media. I’m sure we all are to some extent but some of y’all super shook for no reason.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's going to take these death rates to rise, which based on all the information so far it will, for people to understand.

The fact people comparing it to the flu is a misunderstanding of numbers and how they work. But personally I've gone through the shyt in another thread heavily and it's going to be a constant battle trying to get people to understand until again those death numbers start getting really high. I'll just share a video I found and quote a post I made earlier for folks still having trouble picturing what is going on.
nikka done read a story or two online and now is an expert lol.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Got tested and results were sent back to us tonight....dunno why they came so late at night though

Turns out me, my wife, and my kid all positive. We didn't test my son, but its safe to say he got it. The only place I've been in the past two weeks is the grocery store and I didn't touch anything with my bare hands, washed my hands immediately when i got home, never touched my face, and wasn't near anyone. I'm thinking that shyt is on the packaging of the food or I just simply breathed it in. :yeshrug:

Anyway, luckily we didn't get really bad symptoms and we are mostly past it. Neither of us have any pre-existing issues or weight problems with the exception of my wife being pregnant.

1 year old: Diarrhea and vomiting for a day, then a few days later started coughing followed by a fever of maybe 102. I took him to a doctor and they diagnosed him with the Flu...:stopitslime: But then oddly enough he was suddenly fine over night, the next morning literally every symptom was gone, it was weird as fukk. That was around 10 days ago. And then on Saturday his temp spiked to 100.4 but dropped back down later in the afternoon and hes been fine since then. My wife thinks that last fever spike was due to him teething though.

My wife: No fever, but she had a bad cough for about a week. It sounded like she was hacking up a lung, and it was all day and all night. This week its lingering a bit but its not bad at all.

Myself: No fever but body aches for a couple days, and then an awful dry ass cough for about a week. The following week the cough got much better but I was tired, and it was hard to catch my breath sometimes. I think the breathing issue was my mind playing tricks on me though. It would only happen when I paid attention to my breathing, when I got distracted with something else I was breathing fine. Every now and then I cough but its not dry anymore, which is so much better.

I'm hoping this is the end of this shyt. If so, then we got lucky.

God...When this is over I hope we built some sort of immunity to this bullshyt.....

tenor.gif
See now I’m almost 99% sure I’ve had this before Christmas. I has pretty much the exact same symptoms but I had a bad fever. shyt only lasted like two days but the cough lasted a couple weeks. I’ve never had a cold or flu only last for a couple days like that

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Here is the video I mentioned. Even if you get this, it's still REALLY good at explaining this in math terms. Please watch it brehs.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
If people are dying of the flu you don’t think none of them went to the hospital my man? You think they just dropped dead in the street? Come on playboy you better than that. That’s why I’m saying the media shaking dudes down like none other. This situation just exposing that most people are super controlled by the media. I’m sure we all are to some extent but some of y’all super shook for no reason.
I’m just talking about me personally and what I have seen and haven’t seen

Again I personally don’t know anyone that ever died or been hospitalized from the flu

but I do know someone with permanent lung damage from corona

The health care system in nyc is being overwhelmed right now

has that ever been the case with people suffering severe symptoms from the flu?

I don’t think these are media scare tactics

you have medical professionals giving these grim accounts from their personal social media pages

they don’t shut down billion dollar industries for no reason this is serious

may not be deadly for the majority of people but seems like it is super contagious and will overwhelm the healthcare system leading to way more deaths than it should

that’s scary

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:francis: alright breh. I recommend you watch that video. Honestly. Its 8 mins but entertaining. Check it out breh.
It won’t change my mind but I’ll watch it. I’m doing the same stuff as normal regarding washing hands and the like and will be fine just like before. I won’t be scared sorry. I’ve never had the flu and most likely won’t get this either.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
i just a got package on 3/19 that was a spray bottle of disinfectant. . i wore one glove to open it, i stepped on one end the box with my boot and ripped it open. the bottle was in a sealed plastic bag and i just disposed of that too. since i did this is my foyer, i just threw the box out immediately. i'm fine so far, I think people gotta be extra careful. If its in the air for hours though, we ain't escaping it.

Yep I do the same thing. All you can do is hope you didn't breathe it in

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I’m just talking about me personally and what I have seen and haven’t seen

Again I personally don’t know anyone that ever died or been hospitalized from the flu

but I do know someone with permanent lung damage from corona

The health care system in nyc is being overwhelmed right now

has that ever been the case with people suffering severe symptoms from the flu?

I don’t think these are media scare tactics

you have medical professionals giving these grim accounts from their personal social media pages

they don’t shut down billion dollar industries for no reason this is serious

may not be deadly for the majority of people but seems like it is super contagious and will overwhelm the healthcare system leading to way more deaths than it should

that’s scary
I can’t change your mind anymore than you can change mine. I feel y’all dudes super shook for no reason you disagree. It’s all good but y’all dudes going to worry yourselves sick over other cats panic. Be well fam even though I disagree with your stance