COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That’s so sad. I’m not heavily religious but I feel like the people tithe for years and years.. in times like this the church needs to give back when people are hurting and can’t eat, the message needs to be the opposite of this.

it should be “you’ve given to us for years, you WILL NOT GO HUNGRY on our watch. We gonna make sure you eat even if we gotta PayPal you $10 Or slide a food package inside your patio door!”

not this continue to tithe with your last $20 message

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

An orthohantavirus is a single-stranded, enveloped, negative-sense RNA virus in the family Hantaviridae of the order Bunyavirales. These viruses normally infect rodents, but do not cause disease in them. Humans may become infected with hantaviruses through contact with rodent urine, saliva, or feces.

These motherfukkers never learn. :stopitslime:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
That’s so sad. I’m not heavily religious but I feel like the people tithe for years and years.. in times like this the church needs to give back when people are hurting and can’t eat, the message needs to be the opposite of this.

it should be “you’ve given to us for years, you WILL NOT GO HUNGRY on our watch. We gonna make sure you eat even if we gotta PayPal you $10 Or slide a food package inside your patio door!”

not this continue to tithe with your last $20 message
You really think Preachers give a fukk about people? Preachers and Pimps are apart of the same family. One takes advantage of women, and one takes advantage of people's belief in God. If people didn't stop giving there money to the church years ago then that won't stop them now. Especially at a time like this where so many people think that just praying this virus will go away actually will make it go away.

The stuff my grandma has been saying is man.......:snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

This is a major reason why I hate religions...:birdman: they pray on the stupid and vulnerable when you can clearly see its one big con game...

These people need their asses whipped we living with a plague and this jackass wants followers to keep tithing?!? FOH!!!:camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
An orthohantavirus is a single-stranded, enveloped, negative-sense RNA virus in the family Hantaviridae of the order Bunyavirales. These viruses normally infect rodents, but do not cause disease in them. Humans may become infected with hantaviruses through contact with rodent urine, saliva, or feces.

These motherfukkers never learn. :stopitslime:

Another Chinese rice cac got another exotic disease already?!?:what: gawddamn do they not learn???!:mjlol:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Same for me I was dry coughing and my throat felt scratchy at night for like 4 days but I didn't have a fever or headache. But I was fatigued at random and I was getting hot randomly like I was about t ok start sweating but it went away,I figured it wasn't nothing for real but I dont know, I was washing my hands and staying away from people though. Ohio under lockdown now anyway.

I was definitely around a bunch of people the same day they announced cases in my city though, but I ain't feel nothing until like 9 days later.
9 days? God damn we’re all screwed

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yup I said this a while ago that the state you live in is extremely important right now. In MD we are lucky to have a governor like Hogan is who isn’t with the bullshyt and has been slowly shutting the state down

it seems like Florida is the only state being ignorant

lucky that even in most red states. The largest cities and counties have extremely liberal local governments

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bruh....

These nikkas will wear gloves and masks all day and take then freely take their package from china:mjlol:
Let’s not act like this was obvious. :francis: All media has focused way more on human to human spread. No one talks about getting the flu from a random bill in the mail.