COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
that is better than nothing. Put on 3 masks and rock a damn scarf over them. It will still provide reasonable protection. Also keeps people with the virus from spreading it.

I wear a mask and safety glasses if I have to go to the store. The safety glasses wrap around gland have side panels. Safety glasses are less than 5 dollars

Only go to the store if there’s not a lot of people. Early morning as soon as they open is best time. Find grocery stores that aren’t popular that don’t get crowded

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
lol sorry. I just meant “again” in a general sense, not at you :manny:

Also not aiming at you in general but the people who writing the articles are working cushy jobs from home.

Unless you have medical grade masks, all it’ll do is stop you spreading droplets around and won’t protect you.

N95 masks are approved out here

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Highly advise everyone to listen to this mornings The Daily Podcast from New York Times.
Very frightening sobering view.
This is getting a whole hell of a lot worse.
Says it’s like a war we’ve started and the enemy has been shooting at us the whole time and no one has bothered to check whether they’ve been hit.

Listen to that everyday but the Donald guy who was on this morning has been warning of this since late janurarybthere was even an episode that got deleted and I still don’t know why. But it was super informative on viruses in general and the history of the 1918.

unfortunately I think he is right there is no opening back up economies without this getting worse. And the more the mess around With not getting people healthy. the harder it will be to get the economy back on track

Right now every state and city should be operating under their own policy regarding the virus. And federal govt should be assisting for w.e they need. So for example

if let’s say Columbus Ohio has 4 cases no deaths. They need to do what they did in South Korea test everyone! Isolate positives and keep the economy going. That’s in the perfect world. But also limit travel to and from.

but we been fukking around too long and at this point we have to take stronger action in more densely populated areas which are effected

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Got tested and results were sent back to us tonight....dunno why they came so late at night though

Turns out me, my wife, and my kid all positive. We didn't test my son, but its safe to say he got it. The only place I've been in the past two weeks is the grocery store and I didn't touch anything with my bare hands, washed my hands immediately when i got home, never touched my face, and wasn't near anyone. I'm thinking that shyt is on the packaging of the food or I just simply breathed it in. :yeshrug:

Anyway, luckily we didn't get really bad symptoms and we are mostly past it. Neither of us have any pre-existing issues or weight problems with the exception of my wife being pregnant.

1 year old: Diarrhea and vomiting for a day, then a few days later started coughing followed by a fever of maybe 102. I took him to a doctor and they diagnosed him with the Flu...:stopitslime: But then oddly enough he was suddenly fine over night, the next morning literally every symptom was gone, it was weird as fukk. That was around 10 days ago. And then on Saturday his temp spiked to 100.4 but dropped back down later in the afternoon and hes been fine since then. My wife thinks that last fever spike was due to him teething though.

My wife: No fever, but she had a bad cough for about a week. It sounded like she was hacking up a lung, and it was all day and all night. This week its lingering a bit but its not bad at all.

Myself: No fever but body aches for a couple days, and then an awful dry ass cough for about a week. The following week the cough got much better but I was tired, and it was hard to catch my breath sometimes. I think the breathing issue was my mind playing tricks on me though. It would only happen when I paid attention to my breathing, when I got distracted with something else I was breathing fine. Every now and then I cough but its not dry anymore, which is so much better.

I'm hoping this is the end of this shyt. If so, then we got lucky.

God...When this is over I hope we built some sort of immunity to this bullshyt.....

tenor.gif

Prayers and blessings to you and yours. Hopefully you guys are past the worst part

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Update me brehs. I’ve been sleeping for the past 24 hours... too many pages to go through. What’s new?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I've accepted the fact that I've either had it or currently have it. There's no way to run from this it's too late now.

Yep I agree. In January I was sick for about 2 days and I never get sick in january. And coincidentally i got sick when my brother came to visit from alberta :ohhh: I've had a cough ever since.

Wont be shocked if I had that shyt and "recovered" from it