COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I am worried about my mom, she had a soar throat all last week, little coughs and today she was complaining about headache. Even took the temp but it was 96-97.

she’s been the one going to grocery store consistently :mjcry: I hope it’s just what it is so far

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Highly advise everyone to listen to this mornings The Daily Podcast from New York Times.
Very frightening sobering view.
This is getting a whole hell of a lot worse.
Says it’s like a war we’ve started and the enemy has been shooting at us the whole time and no one has bothered to check whether they’ve been hit.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Can't restart the economy with CA and NY shut down. Trump can't do anything about that. Both states drive our economy. Cuomo wants to restart as well but given that NY's infection rate is worse than China's was...
:francis:
The dumb ass FL gov put a travel ban on people from NY and Cali saying if they come into FL they have to do a mandatory quarantine for 14 days or face jail time of 60 days... that bytch ass cock sucka acting like FL aint infected with the virus already and refusing to issue a shelter in place for the state

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Highly advise everyone to listen to this mornings The Daily Podcast from New York Times.
Very frightening sobering view.
This is getting a whole hell of a lot worse.
Says it’s like a war we’ve started and the enemy has been shooting at us the whole time and no one has bothered to check whether they’ve been hit.
It’s like WWI where generals are just sending people to die cause they can

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got a scratchy throat and a cough that won't go away for shyt...:sadcam: no other symptoms I'm about to start drinking tea and antibiotics and whatnot this shyt is annoying it's like I only want to cough it up when I'm around people when I'm home it's nothing.... I hope it's just à bronchial flu season infection... Just got on the bus you gotta get in the back they blocked the drivers section off.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Air canada just stealthily reduced their work force by 70%(including me) until may.

I'm bout to lay my ass home and collect this employment insurance . Still getting paid next week and last week of april anyway
giphy.gif

so I guess this is better than laying people off. If you lay people off you have to give them a package. But if you do this shot, no package. Hope some just never come back. Save money.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the air for 3 hours... were all fukked.

them telling people that they didn’t need masks honestly killing a lot of people. I have not left my crib in 13 days now? I’m waiting on my delivery of masks before I feel comfortable enough to go outside. Everyone should be wearing gloves and masks. That should actually be law right now.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Again? :whoa: Breh I didn't blame them for travelling. I said that "I would not do it (irrespective of job)". Short of being arrested / locked up :picard: I am not working or travelling cheek by jowl with anyone.

I agree that if anyone is to blame for the large scale phenomenon it is the government / bojo and/or their employer.

lol sorry. I just meant “again” in a general sense, not at you :manny:

Also not aiming at you in general but the people who writing the articles are working cushy jobs from home.

them telling people that they didn’t need masks honestly killing a lot of people. I have not left my crib in 13 days now? I’m waiting on my delivery of masks before I feel comfortable enough to go outside. Everyone should be wearing gloves and masks. That should actually be law right now.

Unless you have medical grade masks, all it’ll do is stop you spreading droplets around and won’t protect you.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol sorry. I just meant “again” in a general sense, not at you :manny:

Unless you have medical grade masks, all it’ll do is stop you spreading droplets around and won’t protect you.

that is better than nothing. Put on 3 masks and rock a damn scarf over them. It will still provide reasonable protection. Also keeps people with the virus from spreading it.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The American govt has failed the people, and everyone will go back to their smartphones and not do shyt. :russell:
I still can't believe the government failed this bad. I mean I know Trump leads it but I would still hope for better than this.

Don't know why any of yall are surprised at this shyt :pachaha:

At least this clues anyone in who was paying attention... if some serious serious shyt ever happens.. the usa will be completely fukked