COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Giselle

Daps
Got tested and results were sent back to us tonight....dunno why they came so late at night though

Turns out me, my wife, and my kid all positive. We didn't test my son, but its safe to say he got it. The only place I've been in the past two weeks is the grocery store and I didn't touch anything with my bare hands, washed my hands immediately when i got home, never touched my face, and wasn't near anyone. I'm thinking that shyt is on the packaging of the food or I just simply breathed it in. :yeshrug:

Anyway, luckily we didn't get really bad symptoms and we are mostly past it. Neither of us have any pre-existing issues or weight problems with the exception of my wife being pregnant.

1 year old: Diarrhea and vomiting for a day, then a few days later started coughing followed by a fever of maybe 102. I took him to a doctor and they diagnosed him with the Flu...:stopitslime: But then oddly enough he was suddenly fine over night, the next morning literally every symptom was gone, it was weird as fukk. That was around 10 days ago. And then on Saturday his temp spiked to 100.4 but dropped back down later in the afternoon and hes been fine since then. My wife thinks that last fever spike was due to him teething though.

My wife: No fever, but she had a bad cough for about a week. It sounded like she was hacking up a lung, and it was all day and all night. This week its lingering a bit but its not bad at all.

Myself: No fever but body aches for a couple days, and then an awful dry ass cough for about a week. The following week the cough got much better but I was tired, and it was hard to catch my breath sometimes. I think the breathing issue was my mind playing tricks on me though. It would only happen when I paid attention to my breathing, when I got distracted with something else I was breathing fine. Every now and then I cough but its not dry anymore, which is so much better.

I'm hoping this is the end of this shyt. If so, then we got lucky.

God...When this is over I hope we built some sort of immunity to this bullshyt.....

tenor.gif
Glad to hear that your family is doing well. Yes, it is airborne and it lasts on packages/surfaces. That is why you’re supposed to wear masks, gloves, and disinfect your groceries, mail and anything else you bring into your home.

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lol its like a movie when you start replaying everything in your head that you did. I bite my nails so I'm sitting here wondering did I touch the pen on the credit card machine to sign, and then maybe bite my nails without noticing.

But did you get it from your kids, wife or somebody else you had contact with?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
In the air for 3 hours... were all fukked.

Under the specific conditions of the experiment, 3 hours. It's one (very good) study but as ever, the picture will get clearer as more studies are done.

This IMO is one reason why masks should be worn in public - to protect people from those emitting the virus.

I saw some pictures of commuters travelling on the London Underground today. Given what I have read there is no way in heaven that I would travel in one of those packed carriages. Even if I was wearing a mask.

KkhJYF3l.png

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Under the specific conditions of the experiment, 3 hours. It's one (very good) study but as ever, the picture will get clearer as more studies are done.

This IMO is one reason why masks should be worn in public - to protect people from those emitting the virus.

I saw some pictures of commuters travelling on the London Underground today. Given what I have read there is no way in heaven that I would travel in one of those packed carriages. Even if I was wearing a mask.

KkhJYF3l.png

Again, this is East London and the central line. The people you are seeing are mostly white Eastern European brehs who are travelling to do manual labour jobs. Our government has said that construction jobs can still continue.

These aren't people (mostly) people going for a fukking jolly - the government is giving us mixed messages with certain jobs. Shut EVERYTHING down that is not vital and you'll not see this.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Got tested and results were sent back to us tonight....dunno why they came so late at night though

Turns out me, my wife, and my kid all positive. We didn't test my son, but its safe to say he got it. The only place I've been in the past two weeks is the grocery store and I didn't touch anything with my bare hands, washed my hands immediately when i got home, never touched my face, and wasn't near anyone. I'm thinking that shyt is on the packaging of the food or I just simply breathed it in. :yeshrug:

Anyway, luckily we didn't get really bad symptoms and we are mostly past it. Neither of us have any pre-existing issues or weight problems with the exception of my wife being pregnant.

1 year old: Diarrhea and vomiting for a day, then a few days later started coughing followed by a fever of maybe 102. I took him to a doctor and they diagnosed him with the Flu...:stopitslime: But then oddly enough he was suddenly fine over night, the next morning literally every symptom was gone, it was weird as fukk. That was around 10 days ago. And then on Saturday his temp spiked to 100.4 but dropped back down later in the afternoon and hes been fine since then. My wife thinks that last fever spike was due to him teething though.

My wife: No fever, but she had a bad cough for about a week. It sounded like she was hacking up a lung, and it was all day and all night. This week its lingering a bit but its not bad at all.

Myself: No fever but body aches for a couple days, and then an awful dry ass cough for about a week. The following week the cough got much better but I was tired, and it was hard to catch my breath sometimes. I think the breathing issue was my mind playing tricks on me though. It would only happen when I paid attention to my breathing, when I got distracted with something else I was breathing fine. Every now and then I cough but its not dry anymore, which is so much better.

I'm hoping this is the end of this shyt. If so, then we got lucky.

God...When this is over I hope we built some sort of immunity to this bullshyt.....

tenor.gif
:damn::damn::damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Again, this is East London and the central line. The people you are seeing are mostly white Eastern European brehs who are travelling to do manual labour jobs. Our government has said that construction jobs can still continue.

These aren't people (mostly) people going for a fukking jolly - the government is giving us mixed messages with certain jobs. Shut EVERYTHING down that is not vital and you'll not see this.

Again? :whoa: Breh I didn't blame them for travelling. I said that "I would not do it (irrespective of job)". Short of being arrested / locked up :picard: I am not working or travelling cheek by jowl with anyone.

I agree that if anyone is to blame for the large scale phenomenon it is the government / bojo and/or their employer.