COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy that you were that careful and still got it, I went to the grocery store today too and washed and sanitized as much as possible, hoping for the best:mjcry:

Lol its like a movie when you start replaying everything in your head that you did. I bite my nails so I'm sitting here wondering did I touch the pen on the credit card machine to sign, and then maybe bite my nails without noticing.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Air canada just stealthily reduced their work force by 70%(including me) until may.

I'm bout to lay my ass home and collect this employment insurance . Still getting paid next week and last week of april anyway
giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy that you were that careful and still got it, I went to the grocery store today too and washed and sanitized as much as possible, hoping for the best:mjcry:

“game” of fukking chance man smh...glad him and his family have gotten over the worst of it

Daps
Got tested and results were sent back to us tonight....dunno why they came so late at night though

Turns out me, my wife, and my kid all positive. We didn't test my son, but its safe to say he got it. The only place I've been in the past two weeks is the grocery store and I didn't touch anything with my bare hands, washed my hands immediately when i got home, never touched my face, and wasn't near anyone. I'm thinking that shyt is on the packaging of the food or I just simply breathed it in. :yeshrug:

Anyway, luckily we didn't get really bad symptoms and we are mostly past it. Neither of us have any pre-existing issues or weight problems with the exception of my wife being pregnant.

1 year old: Diarrhea and vomiting for a day, then a few days later started coughing followed by a fever of maybe 102. I took him to a doctor and they diagnosed him with the Flu...:stopitslime: But then oddly enough he was suddenly fine over night, the next morning literally every symptom was gone, it was weird as fukk. That was around 10 days ago. And then on Saturday his temp spiked to 100.4 but dropped back down later in the afternoon and hes been fine since then. My wife thinks that last fever spike was due to him teething though.

My wife: No fever, but she had a bad cough for about a week. It sounded like she was hacking up a lung, and it was all day and all night. This week its lingering a bit but its not bad at all.

Myself: No fever but body aches for a couple days, and then an awful dry ass cough for about a week. The following week the cough got much better but I was tired, and it was hard to catch my breath sometimes. I think the breathing issue was my mind playing tricks on me though. It would only happen when I paid attention to my breathing, when I got distracted with something else I was breathing fine. Every now and then I cough but its not dry anymore, which is so much better.

I'm hoping this is the end of this shyt. If so, then we got lucky.

God...When this is over I hope we built some sort of immunity to this bullshyt.....

tenor.gif
You have to wash down anything you buy at the grocery store. Run hot water over everything. Same with your mail and any packages. :francis:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You have to wash down anything you buy at the grocery store. Run hot water over everything. Same with your mail and any packages. :francis:

:mjlol:

Use these.

https://www.americanchemistry.com/Novel-Coronavirus-Fighting-Products-List.pdf
List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 | US EPA

Bear these times in mind

Dr. Campbell with some hard facts about how Covid19 Aerosolization and length of Survival Outside the Body

XZvq9z2l.png

So,

1. Remains active in the air for at least 3 hours.

2. Remains active on Plastic / Steel for up to 3 days.

3. Remains on cardboard for 24 hours - for Amazon brehs.

Original study

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2004973?query=featured_home

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yeah you might be right

now that you say that, I was grabbing the mail every day, grabbing amazon packages off the porch, and I brought in all of the groceries that somebody else bagged and probably got touched by 10 people in the store before I bought it.

Yeah I fukked up. :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah you might be right

now that you say that, I was grabbing the mail every day, grabbing amazon packages off the porch, and I brought in all of the groceries that somebody else bagged and probably got touched by 10 people in the store before I bought it.

Yeah I fukked up. :snoop:

your family is doing well and we learning from you sharing your experience...I can’t come up w/ anything else to say but you making it through this and sharing it is important

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Probably a 6... the only thing that was really bad was the cough, when it was dry it was painful. I developed a sore throat really fast just from that constant cough. Lately I've been hacking up phlegm which feels so much better than the dry cough.

My wife is 5 months pregnant and the pain from the coughing combined with the stretching on her stomach had her always in pain. Then the coughing would cause her to pee on herself because of the pressure on her bladder. She has it much worse than me.

Your situation sounds a lot like mine. My kid (7), my wife and I all got sick around the weekend before last. Started with my daughter and she got over it the quickest. My 7 month pregnant wife followed and hers lingered for several days, but she slept a gracious amount, both due to being pregnant and sick. I got sick last about 3-4 days after she did. We all had flu like symptoms (despite all of us getting flu shots) and we all had fevers up to about 102.-some odd degrees. All of us started with coughs and severe headaches that developed into fevers, chills and body aches and eventually sinus issues like congestion and heavy runny noses, along with sore throats that was mostly attributed to all the coughing. None of us had breathing issues tho, except my wife, which she had before sick tho cuz of the pregnancy and she felt the sickness was mores exacerbating it rather than causing it. We're unsure tho, cuz that hasn't been so apparent in her since her illness subsided. I'm the only one that went to the doctor cuz mine seemed to lasting the longest without the fever reducing (about 4 or 5 days, cuz I wasn't really getting any sleep either) and the doctor said my lungs sounded good, so he didn't test me for anything just gave me meds to lower the fever, but said to check back in if I felt any worse. Fortunately, I got better a few days after seeing him, tho the cough still lingered to even now, but it's rarely ever dry and always was producing phlegm.

I've had the flu once in my life before, about 20 years ago and like you, comparatively, I'd probably also rate this about a 6. At its worse, I definitely felt pretty bad, but Ionno whether or not it was covid or not, but have a funny feeling that it may very well have been tho, especially the more I'm learning about it. Like just before I finally broke my fever, I got really hot one night to the point that I was sweating heavily in my sleep. This was also probably cuz I was so cold going to bed that I had to sleep with my robe on underneath the covers. When I woke up, I felt moderately better tho, but my shirt was drenched and when morning fully came around, I found a rash on my left shoulder, spreading to part of my back. Funny enough, I've had the exact same rash appear in the exact same place and nearly the same length about 4 years ago, caused by reasons unknown, but my dermatologist determined it was nothing serious back then and just prescribed me something for it to go down. It's just weird that I got the rash the same exact pattern and location after getting sick too.

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Got tested and results were sent back to us tonight....dunno why they came so late at night though

Turns out me, my wife, and my kid all positive. We didn't test my son, but its safe to say he got it. The only place I've been in the past two weeks is the grocery store and I didn't touch anything with my bare hands, washed my hands immediately when i got home, never touched my face, and wasn't near anyone. I'm thinking that shyt is on the packaging of the food or I just simply breathed it in. :yeshrug:

Anyway, luckily we didn't get really bad symptoms and we are mostly past it. Neither of us have any pre-existing issues or weight problems with the exception of my wife being pregnant.

1 year old: Diarrhea and vomiting for a day, then a few days later started coughing followed by a fever of maybe 102. I took him to a doctor and they diagnosed him with the Flu...:stopitslime: But then oddly enough he was suddenly fine over night, the next morning literally every symptom was gone, it was weird as fukk. That was around 10 days ago. And then on Saturday his temp spiked to 100.4 but dropped back down later in the afternoon and hes been fine since then. My wife thinks that last fever spike was due to him teething though.

My wife: No fever, but she had a bad cough for about a week. It sounded like she was hacking up a lung, and it was all day and all night. This week its lingering a bit but its not bad at all.

Myself: No fever but body aches for a couple days, and then an awful dry ass cough for about a week. The following week the cough got much better but I was tired, and it was hard to catch my breath sometimes. I think the breathing issue was my mind playing tricks on me though. It would only happen when I paid attention to my breathing, when I got distracted with something else I was breathing fine. Every now and then I cough but its not dry anymore, which is so much better.

I'm hoping this is the end of this shyt. If so, then we got lucky.

God...When this is over I hope we built some sort of immunity to this bullshyt.....

tenor.gif

The first confirmed coli breh with the Rona

:ohhh:

Maluma

Banned
Daps
My wife hasn't left the house at all in the past two weeks except to walk around the block a few times, but she said its been a ghost town out there and she hasn't come in contact with anyone.

I've been to the store 3 times, and I had gloves on for two of the trips and the other one i wiped the hell out of that cart with disinfectant wipes and then never touched my face. I never wore a mask though, I just kinda kept my distance from people. I think it was probably just from handling the food in the store and maybe I slipped up and touched my face or brought it in on my clothes....I dunno

yeah it’s not safe to walk into public areas without a Full face mask (P100 respirator) anymore.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Probably a 6... the only thing that was really bad was the cough, when it was dry it was painful. I developed a sore throat really fast just from that constant cough. Lately I've been hacking up phlegm which feels so much better than the dry cough.

My wife is 5 months pregnant and the pain from the coughing combined with the stretching on her stomach had her always in pain. Then the coughing would cause her to pee on herself because of the pressure on her bladder. She has it much worse than me.
Did you at any point lose your sense of smell?