COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Got tested and results were sent back to us tonight....dunno why they came so late at night though

Turns out me, my wife, and my kid all positive. We didn't test my son, but its safe to say he got it. The only place I've been in the past two weeks is the grocery store and I didn't touch anything with my bare hands, washed my hands immediately when i got home, never touched my face, and wasn't near anyone. I'm thinking that shyt is on the packaging of the food or I just simply breathed it in. :yeshrug:

Anyway, luckily we didn't get really bad symptoms and we are mostly past it. Neither of us have any pre-existing issues or weight problems with the exception of my wife being pregnant.

1 year old: Diarrhea and vomiting for a day, then a few days later started coughing followed by a fever of maybe 102. I took him to a doctor and they diagnosed him with the Flu...:stopitslime: But then oddly enough he was suddenly fine over night, the next morning literally every symptom was gone, it was weird as fukk. That was around 10 days ago. And then on Saturday his temp spiked to 100.4 but dropped back down later in the afternoon and hes been fine since then. My wife thinks that last fever spike was due to him teething though.

My wife: No fever, but she had a bad cough for about a week. It sounded like she was hacking up a lung, and it was all day and all night. This week its lingering a bit but its not bad at all.

Myself: No fever but body aches for a couple days, and then an awful dry ass cough for about a week. The following week the cough got much better but I was tired, and it was hard to catch my breath sometimes. I think the breathing issue was my mind playing tricks on me though. It would only happen when I paid attention to my breathing, when I got distracted with something else I was breathing fine. Every now and then I cough but its not dry anymore, which is so much better.

I'm hoping this is the end of this shyt. If so, then we got lucky.

God...When this is over I hope we built some sort of immunity to this bullshyt.....

tenor.gif

sorry to hear that family they saying that shyt causes lung damage

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Got tested and results were sent back to us tonight....dunno why they came so late at night though

Turns out me, my wife, and my kid all positive. We didn't test my son, but its safe to say he got it. The only place I've been in the past two weeks is the grocery store and I didn't touch anything with my bare hands, washed my hands immediately when i got home, never touched my face, and wasn't near anyone. I'm thinking that shyt is on the packaging of the food or I just simply breathed it in. :yeshrug:

Anyway, luckily we didn't get really bad symptoms and we are mostly past it. Neither of us have any pre-existing issues or weight problems with the exception of my wife being pregnant.

1 year old: Diarrhea and vomiting for a day, then a few days later started coughing followed by a fever of maybe 102. I took him to a doctor and they diagnosed him with the Flu...:stopitslime: But then oddly enough he was suddenly fine over night, the next morning literally every symptom was gone, it was weird as fukk. That was around 10 days ago. And then on Saturday his temp spiked to 100.4 but dropped back down later in the afternoon and hes been fine since then. My wife thinks that last fever spike was due to him teething though.

My wife: No fever, but she had a bad cough for about a week. It sounded like she was hacking up a lung, and it was all day and all night. This week its lingering a bit but its not bad at all.

Myself: No fever but body aches for a couple days, and then an awful dry ass cough for about a week. The following week the cough got much better but I was tired, and it was hard to catch my breath sometimes. I think the breathing issue was my mind playing tricks on me though. It would only happen when I paid attention to my breathing, when I got distracted with something else I was breathing fine. Every now and then I cough but its not dry anymore, which is so much better.

God...When this is over I hope we built some sort of immunity to this bullshyt.....

tenor.gif
Scary shyt. Especially that you don't have a good idea of how you may have come in contact with it. You've only been to the store in the past 2 weeks? Also you sure your wife wasn't around anyone and exposed you? Just trying to make some sense of some of these cases

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Boris just spoke

We're officially in lockdown :wow:

Police to enforce

We can only leave for limited reasons e.g grocery shopping, one form of exercise outside per day like walking or running

On that jail routine

Dunno how they gonna enforce it though, how police gonna know how much times I have been shop or for exercise?

:yeshrug:

Daps

tenor.gif

God bless breh! How did you guys get over the symptoms? Do you just wait it out? What advice did doctors give you?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scary shyt. Especially that you don't have a good idea of how you may have come in contact with it. You've only been to the store in the past 2 weeks? Also you sure your wife wasn't around anyone and exposed you? Just trying to make some sense of some of these cases

My wife hasn't left the house at all in the past two weeks except to walk around the block a few times, but she said its been a ghost town out there and she hasn't come in contact with anyone.

I've been to the store 3 times, and I had gloves on for two of the trips and the other one i wiped the hell out of that cart with disinfectant wipes and then never touched my face. I never wore a mask though, I just kinda kept my distance from people. I think it was probably just from handling the food in the store and maybe I slipped up and touched my face or brought it in on my clothes....I dunno

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jeezus christ man...I hope it’s smooth sailings for y’all from here on out...scary reading this shyt...fukk

tenor.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God bless breh! How did you guys get over the symptoms? Do you just wait it out? What advice did doctors give you?

The doctor gave all of us prescriptions of tamiflu when she thought it was the flu. So we took that, but I read that actually has no effect on this virus. We just stayed hydrated and waited it out.

I honestly thought we all had the flu until tonight. But we had to go get tested to confirm if it was the flu or not, because my wife has an appointment scheduled with her OBGYN coming up to check on the baby and they need to prep in advance if she's positive.

Also the email said, to go home and quarantine for two weeks (like we have a choice) and only go to the hospital or call 911 if we started have several complications. Basically if we started to die, then go to the doctor...otherwise you are on your own.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

tenor.gif
Jeez man this is scary af:mjcry:

Daps
The doctor gave all of us prescriptions of tamiflu when she thought it was the flu. So we took that, but I read that actually has no effect on this virus. We just stayed hydrated and waited it out.

I honestly thought we all had the flu until tonight. But we had to go get tested to confirm if it was the flu or not, because my wife has an appointment scheduled with her OBGYN coming up to check on the baby and they need to prep in advance if she's positive.

Also the email said, to go home and quarantine for two weeks (like we have a choice) and only go to the hospital or call 911 if we started have several complications. Basically if we started to die, then go to the doctor...otherwise you are on your own.

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate it compared to other flus you’ve had?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
My wife hasn't left the house at all in the past two weeks except to walk around the block a few times, but she said its been a ghost town out there and she hasn't come in contact with anyone.

I've been to the store 3 times, and I had gloves on for two of the trips and the other one i wiped the hell out of that cart with disinfectant wipes and then never touched my face. I never wore a mask though, I just kinda kept my distance from people. I think it was probably just from handling the food in the store and maybe I slipped up and touched my face or brought it in on my clothes....I dunno
Crazy that you were that careful and still got it, I went to the grocery store today too and washed and sanitized as much as possible, hoping for the best:mjcry:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate it compared to other flus you’ve had?

Probably a 6... the only thing that was really bad was the cough, when it was dry it was painful. I developed a sore throat really fast just from that constant cough. Lately I've been hacking up phlegm which feels so much better than the dry cough.

My wife is 5 months pregnant and the pain from the coughing combined with the stretching on her stomach had her always in pain. Then the coughing would cause her to pee on herself because of the pressure on her bladder. She has it much worse than me.