COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we gotta quarantine for 9 months can’t they just mass produce masks and goggles within that time and let us all get back to our lives?

fukk it I’ll be outside with goggles and mask on no fukks given

and also do mass testing and isolate everyone who tests positive until they rid their body of the virus
all of This should've been done in January or February. Too late now

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China's coronavirus recovery is 'all fake,' whistleblowers and residents claim

China's claims of how it's handling coronavirus recovery should be taken with more than a few grains of salt.

Even before COVID-19 became a global crisis, Chinese leaders had been criticized for their handling of the situation and lack of transparency about the disease's progression. Things now look like they're on the upswing, and businesses even appear to be headed back to work — but whistleblowers and local officials tell Caixan that's just a carefully crafted ruse.

Beijing has spent much of the outbreak pushing districts to carry on business as usual, with some local governments subsidizing electricity costs and even installing mandatory productivity quotas. Zhejiang, a province east of the epicenter city of Wuhan, claimed as of Feb. 24 it had restored 98.6 percent of its pre-coronavirus work capacity.

But civil servants tell Caixan that businesses are actually faking these numbers. Beijing had started checking Zhejiang businesses' electricity consumption levels, so district officials ordered the companies to start leaving their lights and machinery on all day to drive the numbers up, one civil servant said. Businesses have reportedly falsified staff attendance logs as well — they "would rather waste a small amount of money on power than irritate local officials," Caixan writes.
In Wuhan, officials have tried to make it appear that recovery efforts are going smoothly. But when "central leaders" personally survey disinfecting regimens and food delivery, local officials "make a special effort" for them and them alone, one resident told Caixan. And in a video circulating on social media, residents can be seen shouting at visiting leaders from the apartments where they're being quarantined — "Fake, it's all fake." Read more at Caixan
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media
Lights Are On but No One’s Working: How Local Governments Are Faking Coronavirus Recovery - Caixin Global

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China's coronavirus recovery is 'all fake,' whistleblowers and residents claim

China's claims of how it's handling coronavirus recovery should be taken with more than a few grains of salt.

Even before COVID-19 became a global crisis, Chinese leaders had been criticized for their handling of the situation and lack of transparency about the disease's progression. Things now look like they're on the upswing, and businesses even appear to be headed back to work — but whistleblowers and local officials tell Caixan that's just a carefully crafted ruse.

Beijing has spent much of the outbreak pushing districts to carry on business as usual, with some local governments subsidizing electricity costs and even installing mandatory productivity quotas. Zhejiang, a province east of the epicenter city of Wuhan, claimed as of Feb. 24 it had restored 98.6 percent of its pre-coronavirus work capacity.

But civil servants tell Caixan that businesses are actually faking these numbers. Beijing had started checking Zhejiang businesses' electricity consumption levels, so district officials ordered the companies to start leaving their lights and machinery on all day to drive the numbers up, one civil servant said. Businesses have reportedly falsified staff attendance logs as well — they "would rather waste a small amount of money on power than irritate local officials," Caixan writes.
In Wuhan, officials have tried to make it appear that recovery efforts are going smoothly. But when "central leaders" personally survey disinfecting regimens and food delivery, local officials "make a special effort" for them and them alone, one resident told Caixan. And in a video circulating on social media, residents can be seen shouting at visiting leaders from the apartments where they're being quarantined — "Fake, it's all fake." Read more at Caixan
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media
Lights Are On but No One’s Working: How Local Governments Are Faking Coronavirus Recovery - Caixin Global

:mjlol:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I’m getting sick. Last night my throat started to feel dry. A little cough started after that.

Same shyt today. Cough ain’t bad, but I got a little migraine and my body feels weak. I’m hoping the weakness is from the workout I did yesterday. Been 5 days since I did anything. Also busted a nut and I usually feel meh sometimes after that.

My fam been sick though, so maybe it’s hitting me last. That’s how it usually happens. :francis:

Hope it’s just a cold. :sadcam:

That's exactly how I felt a little over a week ago minus the headache,felt like I had a bad cold

Sore throat lasted like three or four days I felt really tired and didn't have much appetite

But I'm back to normal now

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I’m getting sick. Last night my throat started to feel dry. A little cough started after that.

Same shyt today. Cough ain’t bad, but I got a little migraine and my body feels weak. I’m hoping the weakness is from the workout I did yesterday. Been 5 days since I did anything. Also busted a nut and I usually feel meh sometimes after that.

My fam been sick though, so maybe it’s hitting me last. That’s how it usually happens. :francis:

Hope it’s just a cold. :sadcam:

That's exactly how I felt a little over a week ago minus the headache,felt like I had a bad cold

Sore throat lasted like three or four days I felt really tired and didn't have much appetite

But I'm back to normal now
Same for me I was dry coughing and my throat felt scratchy at night for like 4 days but I didn't have a fever or headache. But I was fatigued at random and I was getting hot randomly like I was about t ok start sweating but it went away,I figured it wasn't nothing for real but I dont know, I was washing my hands and staying away from people though. Ohio under lockdown now anyway.

I was definitely around a bunch of people the same day they announced cases in my city though, but I ain't feel nothing until like 9 days later.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hey y’all, is this a ship? I couldn’t find anything else on it.

oqO9Ut8.jpg

Looks to be a country called Sao Tome. Never heard of it before.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got tested and results were sent back to us tonight....dunno why they came so late at night though

Turns out me, my wife, and my kid all positive. We didn't test my son, but its safe to say he got it. The only place I've been in the past two weeks is the grocery store and I didn't touch anything with my bare hands, washed my hands immediately when i got home, never touched my face, and wasn't near anyone. I'm thinking that shyt is on the packaging of the food or I just simply breathed it in. :yeshrug:

Anyway, luckily we didn't get really bad symptoms and we are mostly past it. Neither of us have any pre-existing issues or weight problems with the exception of my wife being pregnant.

1 year old: Diarrhea and vomiting for a day, then a few days later started coughing followed by a fever of maybe 102. I took him to a doctor and they diagnosed him with the Flu...:stopitslime: But then oddly enough he was suddenly fine over night, the next morning literally every symptom was gone, it was weird as fukk. That was around 10 days ago. And then on Saturday his temp spiked to 100.4 but dropped back down later in the afternoon and hes been fine since then. My wife thinks that last fever spike was due to him teething though.

My wife: No fever, but she had a bad cough for about a week. It sounded like she was hacking up a lung, and it was all day and all night. This week its lingering a bit but its not bad at all.

Myself: No fever but body aches for a couple days, and then an awful dry ass cough for about a week. The following week the cough got much better but I was tired, and it was hard to catch my breath sometimes. I think the breathing issue was my mind playing tricks on me though. It would only happen when I paid attention to my breathing, when I got distracted with something else I was breathing fine. Every now and then I cough but its not dry anymore, which is so much better.

I'm hoping this is the end of this shyt. If so, then we got lucky.

God...When this is over I hope we built some sort of immunity to this bullshyt.....

tenor.gif

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Got tested and results were sent back to us tonight....dunno why they came so late at night though

Turns out me, my wife, and my kid all positive. We didn't test my son, but its safe to say he got it. The only place I've been in the past two weeks is the grocery store and I didn't touch anything with my bare hands, washed my hands immediately when i got home, never touched my face, and wasn't near anyone. I'm thinking that shyt is on the packaging of the food or I just simply breathed it in. :yeshrug:

Anyway, luckily we didn't get really bad symptoms and we are mostly past it. Neither of us have any pre-existing issues or weight problems with the exception of my wife being pregnant.

1 year old: Diarrhea and vomiting for a day, then a few days later started coughing followed by a fever of maybe 102. I took him to a doctor and they diagnosed him with the Flu...:stopitslime: But then oddly enough he was suddenly fine over night, the next morning literally every symptom was gone, it was weird as fukk. That was around 10 days ago. And then on Saturday his temp spiked to 100.4 but dropped back down later in the afternoon and hes been fine since then. My wife thinks that last fever spike was due to him teething though.

My wife: No fever, but she had a bad cough for about a week. It sounded like she was hacking up a lung, and it was all day and all night. This week its lingering a bit but its not bad at all.

Myself: No fever but body aches for a couple days, and then an awful dry ass cough for about a week. The following week the cough got much better but I was tired, and it was hard to catch my breath sometimes. I think the breathing issue was my mind playing tricks on me though. It would only happen when I paid attention to my breathing, when I got distracted with something else I was breathing fine. Every now and then I cough but its not dry anymore, which is so much better.

I'm hoping this is the end of this shyt. If so, then we got lucky.

God...When this is over I hope we built some sort of immunity to this bullshyt.....

tenor.gif
:mjcry: cot damn breh. praying for you. Hoping the worst has come to pass

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
That's what is happening in Houston
I don't know the extent of the Dallas County shut down

I knew they were going to shut down here but was concerned about not being able to work while everyone is struggling but my work informed me I was safe and will get a permit incase i get pulled over