Courtdog won: Cuphead went double plat with no features

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There are many Mickey games, so which one was you talking about sir :camby:
If you can’t look at the pics he posted and know what game they are from then your mental capacity might be lacking

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you can’t look at the pics he posted and know what game they are from then your mental capacity might be lacking
To be honest..yes, I have a mental condition. And I haven't taken my meds so I may be lacking a little bit :to:

So for the love of the bluest eyed God in all of Greek mythology, which Disney Micky game was you talking about specifically before those pictures were posted. As you stated there are many Mickey Disney games and I would like to go back and play the one you say is similar to Cuphead. I appreciate you taking the time out of your weekend :bow:

Blackout

Daps
To be honest..yes, I have a mental condition. And I haven't taken my meds so I may be lacking a little bit :to:

So for the love of the bluest eyed God in all of Greek mythology, which Disney Micky game was you talking about specifically before those pictures were posted. As you stated there are many Mickey Disney games and I would like to go back and play the one you say is similar to Cuphead. I appreciate you taking the time out of your weekend :bow:
The Mickey games I’m talking about was those games that were posted

I’ve said this many times

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Shut the fukk up. You've made nothing but general bullshyt statements. If you can't afford the game and the system, just say so. No one gives a fukk about your dumb comparisons about a game you dont even own.

Everyone that has had the pleasure of playing this game has universally praised it from all corners of the world. Even the japs are appreciating this well put together masterpiece.

If you're too dumb, stupid, or jealous to appreciate this piff, jump off a cliff.

Blackout

Daps
Shut the fukk up. You've made nothing but general bullshyt statements. If you can't afford the game and the system, just say so. No one gives a fukk about your dumb comparisons about a game you dont even own.

Everyone that has had the pleasure of playing this game has universally praised it from all corners of the world. Even the japs are appreciating this well put together masterpiece.

If you're too dumb, stupid, or jealous to appreciate this piff, jump off a cliff.
I own the system and I did not say that this game is bad so your post failed before it even started

Your obviously too sensitive for this discussion lol.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Look at the pics and find out your lack of knowledge on the pics shows your lack of knowledge on this topic.

I ain’t yo butler
No, I'm asking you which Disney mickey game was YOU TALKING ABOUT. Your reply doesn't even make sense. You stopped using regular English. You wrote this...
Look at the pics and find out your lack of knowledge on the pics shows your lack of knowledge on this topic.
Look at the pics and find out your lack of knowledge on the pics :dwillhuh: so you refuse to name the Disney mickey game that is like Cuphead, interesting. Tell me sir, is this behavior normal to you or do you see that you're so full of shyt that you're ready to drop the shyt :francis:

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Real talk cuphead is the best Xbox game this generation. IF IT hadn't been on steam, it would of been the only game I would want to pick one up for.

Blackout

Daps
No, I'm asking you which Disney mickey game was YOU TALKING ABOUT. Your reply doesn't even make sense. You stopped using regular English. You wrote this...
Look at the pics and find out your lack of knowledge on the pics :dwillhuh: so you refuse to name the Disney mickey game that is like Cuphead, interesting. Tell me sir, is this behavior normal to you or do you see that you're so full of shyt that you're ready to drop the shyt :francis:
I was referring all of the Mickey games with similarities to cuphead

Are you mentally slow?