Courtdog won: Cuphead went double plat with no features

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Grandma, I know you loves you some Mickey Disney games, could you name any that are like Cuphead to you?
The game the pictures referenced

You avoiding to look it up shows your wrong

Blackout

Daps
What games are those, never played them. And after looking up Mickey Disney I got no results. Why are you keeping the names of the Cuphead clones from me :sadbron:
If you can’t tell and know nothing about those games then your knowledge of Mickey games are limited therefore you don’t have the information involved to debate me in this matter

Do more research on Mickey games and then come back to me.

That explains a lot actually.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you can’t tell and know nothing about those games then your knowledge of Mickey games are limited therefore you don’t have the information involved to debate me in this matter

Do more research on Mickey games and then come back to me.

That explains a lot actually.
How can I do research on a game You never named. You've replied to me 10x and not once did you ever name the game you was talking about. Maybe you need to do research since you can't name the games YOU was talking about. So strawberry milk, we can continue the troll war if you like but it will require you to name the game(s) you are talking about. And if you refer to it as Mickey Disney again then I'll say its been fun grandmama

Blackout

Daps
How can I do research on a game You never named. You've replied to me 10x and not once did you ever name the game you was talking about. Maybe you need to do research since you can't name the games YOU was talking about. So strawberry milk, we can continue the troll war if you like but it will require you to name the game(s) you are talking about. And if you refer to it as Mickey Disney again then I'll say its been fun grandmama
Something is wrong

I’m still not seeing you name the games that the pics referred to at all

So therefore you still don’t know what your talking about.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Something is wrong

I’m still not seeing you name the games that the pics referred to at all

So therefore you still don’t know what your talking about.
:stop: the only game you named was Megaman and Cuphead. When the convo moved on to graphic style you said "Mickey Disney" games did that. Which one did that? The ones in the photos that somebody else posted? Ok, name the game(s) you're talking about. Or, you could giggle to yourself thinking I'm taking you (or myself) seriously :win:

Blackout

Daps
:stop: the only game you named was Megaman and Cuphead. When the convo moved on to graphic style you said "Mickey Disney" games did that. Which one did that? The ones in the photos that somebody else posted? Ok, name the game(s) you're talking about. Or, you could giggle to yourself thinking I'm taking you (or myself) seriously :win:
I’m referring all games of old when I said cuphead was just a throwback to them. I just named megaman as one example since they used elements from it.

All means all games of old from the genesis to the snes.

You have no choice but to not to take me seriously because you want to pretend as if you didn’t take an L cuz you can’t prove how cuphead is unique.

“Cuphead is not unique and is just a throwback”

^That’s the statement I made and you still have not disproven it yet

Either answer me or keep it moving cuz your weird to drag this on with you adding nothing to the convo

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sequel is dropping soon right?

And smh at the troll, Mickey Disney games :mjlol:

I ain't reading through this entire thread but if I find out someone is talking trash on mickey mania, I'm pulling up on someones crib.