PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I was referring all of the Mickey games with similarities to cuphead

Are you mentally slow?
A mentally slow person would refer to a game as "Mickey Disney" :rudy:

It wouldn't be a stretch to then assume that same dufus would see Cuphead graphics and think "derrrr Mickey Disney"

As I stated already you're comparing the actual cartoons to the game and that is adorable. The team at studio MHDR should be proud of themselves for achieving such levels of greatness.

Now you claiming 16bit games were able to duplicate what makes Cuphead unique? I think you're unique :tu:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
A mentally slow person would refer to a game as "Mickey Disney" :rudy:

It wouldn't be a stretch to then assume that same dufus would see Cuphead graphics and think "derrrr Mickey Disney"

As I stated already you're comparing the actual cartoons to the game and that is adorable. The team at studio MHDR should be proud of themselves for achieving such levels of greatness.

Now you claiming 16bit games were able to duplicate what makes Cuphead unique? I think you're unique :tu:
What make cuphead unique?

You never answered that

Blackout

Daps
So
Well Cuphead is unique because you have no problem mentioning it by name unlike the elusive "Mickey Disney" games you have yet to name:francis:
so you have no answer

Ok

Blackout

Daps
I agree, you name Cuphead in almost every post but I have no answer from you on which "Mickey Disney" game you was referring to. If you could help me locate that answer I'd appreciate it :tu:
I answered by telling you it’s the game hat he posted pics of.

Now where is your answer?

I’m repeating myself again.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I answered by telling you it’s the game hat he posted pics of.

Now where is your answer?

I’m repeating myself again.
He didn't post pics of "a" game, he posted pics of multiple games. Before any pictures you said Mickey Disney game. I googled it and nothing came back under that name, so I'm wondering which Mickey Disney game was YOU talking about in that post? A different poster posting 5 or 6 different games, is that what your definition of "Mickey Disney game" is, any game made by Disney? And I could then assume every Disney game is like a prequel to Cuphead?

I'm just trying to understand you better, you could save the infinite universe a lot of time by just naming the "Mickey Disney" game you had in mind :popcorn:

Blackout

Daps
He didn't post pics of "a" game, he posted pics of multiple games. Before any pictures you said Mickey Disney game. I googled it and nothing came back under that name, so I'm wondering which Mickey Disney game was YOU talking about in that post? A different poster posting 5 or 6 different games, is that what your definition of "Mickey Disney game" is, any game made by Disney? And I could then assume every Disney game is like a prequel to Cuphead?

I'm just trying to understand you better, you could save the infinite universe a lot of time by just naming the "Mickey Disney" game you had in mind :popcorn:
I was talking about old school games in general

Reading comprehension fail

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I was talking about old school games in general

Reading comprehension fail
Only way that is true is if you're a 60+ year old black woman :stopitslime: that's the only demographic that would refer to old skool games as "Mickey Disney" :stop:

I've enjoyed this troll off, but you're out your league here laddy :youngsabo:

Blackout

Daps
Only way that is true is if you're a 60+ year old black woman :stopitslime: that's the only demographic that would refer to old skool games as "Mickey Disney" :stop:

I've enjoyed this troll off, but you're out your league here laddy :youngsabo:
There is no trolling coming from me.

Cuphead is just a throwback to the games of old and is nothing unique as I’ve said at the beginning of this argument.

You haven’t disproven that yet. All you have been doing is trying to troll me as you admit and can’t even disprove me.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
There is no trolling coming from me.

Cuphead is just a throwback to the games of old and is nothing unique as I’ve said at the beginning of this argument.

You haven’t disproven that yet. All you have been doing is trying to troll me as you admit and can’t even disprove me.
After you asked if I had any strawberry milk, I knew you was on the unique bus, tall Mor-ty :francis: