Courtdog won: Cuphead went double plat with no features

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
They both are shooting platforming videogames, which is alot. But the comparisons END at that (imo)
The game plays more like Super Mario Bros with guns
I'd even accept Dragons Lair with real controls :wow:

but NOT Megaman :birdman:
All those comparisons to old games your making

Your proving my point

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All those comparisons to old games your making

Your proving my point
Goalposts (that's your new name) what the hell are you even talking about anymore. Originally, I disagreed that it's like Megaman because it's different, it's it's own beast. I agreed with contra when it comes to control mechanics..that's it with the contra comparison. The way a level begins and the combat plays out is sort of like Mario with guns.

Now you and suflay brought up lion king and other Disney games which are games based on cartoons but they didn't look like cartoons in motion. Lion king did try but we're talking on 16bit hardware so like I said previously, if you wish upon a star and you wish really hard, then you mix that with imagination and yeah, lion king did it first :stopitslime:

Dragons lair you don't have control of the movements, it was a laser Disc, it was an interactive movie. And in the arcades it would cost 50cents to play When the other games would only cost 25 (I just had a flashback :wow:)

Let's not get off course tho, Cuphead is unique and one of a kind. You still haven't named that Mickey Disney strawman game you blurted out a few post ago. You do realize there's a reason you haven't provided an answer :ld:

Blackout

Daps
Goalposts (that's your new name) what the hell are you even talking about anymore. Originally, I disagreed that it's like Megaman because it's different, it's it's own beast. I agreed with contra when it comes to control mechanics..that's it with the contra comparison. The way a level begins and the combat plays out is sort of like Mario with guns.

Now you and suflay brought up lion king and other Disney games which are games based on cartoons but they didn't look like cartoons in motion. Lion king did try but we're talking on 16bit hardware so like I said previously, if you wish upon a star and you wish really hard, then you mix that with imagination and yeah, lion king did it first :stopitslime:

Dragons lair you don't have control of the movements, it was a laser Disc, it was an interactive movie. And in the arcades it would cost 50cents to play When the other games would only cost 25 (I just had a flashback :wow:)

Let's not get off course tho, Cuphead is unique and one of a kind. You still haven't named that Mickey Disney strawman game you blurted out a few post ago. You do realize there's a reason you haven't provided an answer :ld:
You say it’s unique yet you don’t name a unique feature

I and another poster have already provided proof of our claims that it’s doing what games before it did.

It’s only you who haven’t provided proof. All you do is type words yet post no proof nor examples as to how it’s unique

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You say it’s unique yet you don’t name a unique feature

I and another poster have already provided proof of our claims that it’s doing what games before it did.

It’s only you who haven’t provided proof. All you do is type words yet post no proof nor examples as to how it’s unique
So what's the Mickey Disney game you was talking about that is like Cuphead, name the game yourself :popcorn:

The notion that I'm supposed to prove Cuphead isn't like every game in existence in its genre is you waving the white flag :francis:

Blackout

Daps
So what's the Mickey Disney game you was talking about that is like Cuphead, name the game yourself :popcorn:

The notion that I'm supposed to prove Cuphead isn't like every game in existence in its genre is you waving the white flag :francis:
Dude already posted pics and examples of games. I’m not repeating myself cuz your too lazy to look at his post

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude already posted pics and examples of games. I’m not repeating myself cuz your too lazy to look at his post
But cuphead looks or plays nothing like those titles he posted.

By your narrow critique of "doing nothin new" you could say pretty much every game is "not unique"

It's a random empty criticism.

Every game is gonna borrow ideas from games and other media before it.:comeon:

In that sense you could say megaman "did nothing new" and is "not unique"

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Try the misdirection move on children :stop: You yourself said a Mickey Disney game, then you never clarified. Suggesting someone else clarified for you is impossible. Every reply you've made is longer than the answer, so thank you for dragging this out as long as possible. I want people to see when posters act like this :mjlol:

Blackout

Daps
Try the misdirection move on children :stop: You yourself said a Mickey Disney game, then you never clarified. Suggesting someone else clarified for you is impossible. Every reply you've made is longer than the answer, so thank you for dragging this out as long as possible. I want people to see when posters act like this :mjlol:
Another poster already posted examples of the Mickey games I suggested. For me to post more pics of those games is stupid because he already posted them.

Your still ignoring his post with the answers

Cuphead is contra and Mickey Mouse mix of the games he clearly posted

You haven’t proven otherwise nor have you shown how cuphead is unique compared to games of old

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Another poster already posted examples

I said this already.

Your still ignoring his post with the answer

Cuphead is contra and Mickey Mouse mix of the games he clearly posted

You haven’t proven otherwise nor have you shown how cuphead is unique
I don't have to prove why it's unique. That's more opinion based, how a game plays isn't. How it looks isn't. You can talk of someone else's post 1,000,000x in a row and I'm still going to ask you the same question until you answer it

What game was YOU talking about. I wasn't talking to suflay, I'm talking to you, what Mickey Disney game are you talking about sir. Failure to answer this time is an admission you can't name one...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have to prove why it's unique. That's more opinion based, a game plays isn't. How it looks isn't. You can talk of someone else's post 1,000,000x I'm still going to ask you the same question.

What game was YOU talking about. I wasn't talking to suflay, I'm talking to you, what Mickey Disney game are you talking about sir. Failure to answer this time is an admission you can't name one...
Cuphead isn't unique breh

Blackout

Daps
I don't have to prove why it's unique. That's more opinion based, a game plays isn't. How it looks isn't. You can talk of someone else's post 1,000,000x I'm still going to ask you the same question.

There you go you admit that you can’t prove how it’s unique

The games I’m talking about are the ones he posted and contra. There are many Mickey games.

Last edited: