Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

Daps
Exhibit D

Ain't her husband one of those Central Park 5 guys?

He never stood a chance. He's been in the clink for the better part of his life. He is ill prepared for this brave new world

They not going to listen this women like many are narcissistic as hell as well as selfish . Another thing I tired of hearing that "maybe you should choose better women" or "you need to learn how to vet women" . One chic on the job was like "you just need to manifest a wife " I laughed at her when I was laughing she gave me this look :beli:. When I was done laughing I told her straight up I'm not paying the price for love nor am I compromising.

Daps
Good is relative. And no there aren’t plenty of women you’re alluding to out there. Men and women today’s society want different things. Women were raised to be independent and men were raised to want a family. shyt some were raise to raise other people’s kid(no bullshyt).

A lot of women wasn't even raised to be wives . That skill or trait really comes from their mother . If they didn't learn it it isn't a man's job to teach them . For y'all that would say other wise you would be just adding more work on your plate .

Last edited:
Daps

@CarmelBarbie this video was the beginning of some form of transformation for me personally. Like I have told you most mother will not play this video for their sons and that coo. When most sons grow up and they hear the wealth of information in this video ...they going to wonder "why didn't somebody just tell me the truth about how women REALLY are" ....???? . Why was this knowledge hidden from me :snoop:

Daps
I just went through this whole thread.

Half the thread is nikkas complaining about their chick and mad they can't cheat because they either haven't seen their sidechick or the sidechick acting up too

Other half is nikkas complaining that women have all these issues and finding a solid chick is impossible.

We as men aren't fukking perfect just like women sure as hell aren't perfect either. And if that's what you're expecting you need to wake up. The key is to find someone whose imperfections you can deal with and vice versa and walk it out. All this MGTOW shyt, if that's what you want to do sure that's fine. Trying to push other nikkas to do it though, keep that shyt to yourself. It sucks if you've been burnt over and over again by women. Tbh if they shyt keep happening to you, you might want to check your circle and switch it up.

Ladies and gentlemen this the reason why so many men will not get married . It dosent matter WHAT you do as a man it will always be your fault . This is the reason I'll rather put it all on my shoulders . I'm not paying not price for love it anit worth it . As a man to be loved and admired is a different conversation that I don't believe MOST men understand HOW much more they will give up than the women ....

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I just went through this whole thread.

Half the thread is nikkas complaining about their chick and mad they can't cheat because they either haven't seen their sidechick or the sidechick acting up too

Other half is nikkas complaining that women have all these issues and finding a solid chick is impossible.

We as men aren't fukking perfect just like women sure as hell aren't perfect either. And if that's what you're expecting you need to wake up. The key is to find someone whose imperfections you can deal with and vice versa and walk it out. All this MGTOW shyt, if that's what you want to do sure that's fine. Trying to push other nikkas to do it though, keep that shyt to yourself. It sucks if you've been burnt over and over again by women. Tbh if they shyt keep happening to you, you might want to check your circle and switch it up.
I don’t think dudes are trying to push nikkas to go in that direction, what they are saying is be mindful of a females nature and don’t fantasize the shyt. Except them for who they are and move accordingly(that’s what I’m saying personally). And I do agree if it keeps happening to you it on you. In fact I believe you should always take responsibility for your mishap. You get fukked over cool. Get better, better yourself as a man. Within doing that you vet any women you come in contact with and move accordingly. That simple to me.

And I’m speaking to this from experience of being in relationships and being the other nikka to women who are married, engaged or in a serious relationship. You really don’t know what it is until you’ve in those types of situations. But the problem also is a nikka who been in those situations will get into a relationship saying ”not my girl” on some fantasy shyt.

Last edited:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
It dosent matter WHAT you do as a man it will always be your fault . This is the reason I'll rather put it all on my shoulders . I'm not paying not price for love it anit worth it . As a man to be loved and admired is a different conversation that I don't believe MOST men understand HOW much more they will give up than the women ....
I didn't mean to imply by my last statement that if it always a mans fault bruh. Of course there's some women out here who ain't shyt bruh, but NOT ALL. I already stated ain't no one is perfect. But if you keep attracting ain't shyt women that there's only one common thread left.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
I don’t think dudes are trying to push nikkas to go in that direction, what they are saying is be mindful of a females nature and fantasize the shyt. Except them for who they are and move accordingly(that’s what I’m saying personally). And I do agree if it keeps happening to you it on you. In fact I believe you should always take responsibility for your mishap. You get fukked over cool. Get better, better yourself as a man. Within doing that you vet any women you come in contact with and move accordingly. That simple to me.

And I’m speaking to this from experience of being in relationships and being the other nikka to women who are married, engaged or in a serious relationship. You really don’t know what it is until you’ve in those types of situations. But the problem also is a nikka who been in those situations will get into a relationship saying ”not my girl” on some fantasy shyt.
I agree with all of this 100%

Daps
I didn't mean to imply by my last statement that if it always a mans fault bruh. Of course there's some women out here who ain't shyt bruh, but NOT ALL. I already stated ain't no one is perfect. But if you keep attracting ain't shyt women that there's only one common thread left.

I never said all it anit as many good women as nikkas think especially if your not going to date a single mother . Matter of fact I get better results doing opposite of what y'all talking this thread .I've been the side dude ...I've fukked married women I've broken apart female friendships like kit Kats . Ive experience and seen a lot of shyt at 35 yrs old . Women treat me better when I'm not interested in all these "good women" or "marriage shyt" you nikkas speak of go figure .