Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This is key. There are plenty of good women out there.
Good is relative. And no there aren’t plenty of women you’re alluding to out there. Men and women today’s society want different things. Women were raised to be independent and men were raised to want a family. shyt some were raise to raise other people’s kid(no bullshyt).

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
I just went through this whole thread.

Half the thread is nikkas complaining about their chick and mad they can't cheat because they either haven't seen their sidechick or the sidechick acting up too

Other half is nikkas complaining that women have all these issues and finding a solid chick is impossible.

We as men aren't fukking perfect just like women sure as hell aren't perfect either. And if that's what you're expecting you need to wake up. The key is to find someone whose imperfections you can deal with and vice versa and walk it out. All this MGTOW shyt, if that's what you want to do sure that's fine. Trying to push other nikkas to do it though, keep that shyt to yourself. It sucks if you've been burnt over and over again by women. Tbh if they shyt keep happening to you, you might want to check your circle and switch it up.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
lmaooo yall gotta be some of the funniest folks ever.

Nah It's a woman and this ho told me that if the milk missing, Tory put her on. :mjtf:

This though :russ:

Me and brehs always joke about looking and comparing our bank statements before and during the relationship. shyt is ridiculous when you see how much we spend just to keep a woman happy and her mouth shut.

I travel for work and my girl wanted to come down to Miami with me on my work trip. I was hell nah, I'm about to spending twice as much with your ass down there. fukk that.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
How the fukk do people still have that many kids in this day and age? :scust:

She lives a very “different” life. She’s married to my son’s father cousin, I introduced her to her now husband. But in that fam they all have a lot of kids. He has cousins in their early and mid twenties that are already married with 4 or 5 kids each. Crazy thing is I didn’t even touch on all the other bullshyt happening in their marriage because I just cant. But if you would have asked me back in high school if I thought she would have that many kids? Hell no. People m are still living crazy lives in 2020.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She lives a very “different” life. She’s married to my son’s father cousin, I introduced her to her now husband. But in that fam they all have a lot of kids. He has cousins in their early and mid twenties that are already married with 4 or 5 kids each. Crazy thing is I didn’t even touch on all the other bullshyt happening in their marriage because I just cant. But if you would have asked me back in high school if I thought she would have that many kids? Hell no. People m are still living crazy lives in 2020.
Can she afford that many kids? Is she well off?

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took me a while but I lucked up with my girl. I chalk it up to always trynna be mindful about my karma in moves I've made. She dealt with scumbags in her life and fortunately for me she learned from that shyt so she could identify a quality man and understands what it takes to keep him(which is actually learn your man and understand what it takes for him to sustain in a relationship and be pro active to his needs and desires). Alot of women not willing to do that shyt they just think the world suppose to revolve around them in the relationship and the man wants, desires, aspirations, aren't as important. The crazy thing for alot of us men it don't even take much to make us happy/make us content in relationship but most women feel it's not on them to do much for they man. They want high praise for doing less than bare minimal

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
True

But I'm not willing to take that risk in terms of marriage
Wifey can turn into divorcee at the drop of a hat and the man usually pays for it
All it takes is for her to cheat, turn into a different person, or change her mind

My entire existence would become making sure wifey doesn't become unhappy to the point where she wants a divorce
Even if it were on a subconscious level
Some women know this and use it against men dangling the marriage and the kids over their head, telling them what to do, giving him rules and ultimatums, being a prude in bed while being defiled by her work husband, withholding sex tempting a man to cheat which would lead to divorce, etc.
And the woman may have not been like this AT ALL before the marriage
That sounds miserable

People get into relationships with people who BECOME someone they don't like sometimes because people can change
This can happen in marriage but the man can't just leave
At least if I'm not married and the love of my life turns into someone I don't want to be with, I can just leave
With marriage, that becomes a lot harder and a lot of men become STUCK with their spouse because they would rather stay married than go through divorce and deal with court despite being miserable
I could say all this and still end up married somehow :dead:
But I just can't see myself giving power to a woman like that by signing those papers
Damn. This post should be stickied.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Exhibit D

Ain't her husband one of those Central Park 5 guys?

He never stood a chance. He's been in the clink for the better part of his life. He is ill prepared for this brave new world

Last edited: