Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
A lot of women wasn't even raised to be wives . That skill or trait really comes from their mother . If they didn't learn it it isn't a man's job to teach them . For them that would say other your just adding more work on your plate .

One of the first things a man should try to understand about a woman is her relationship with her mother.

If that relationship wasn’t good growing up or is strained, the woman is likely not worthy of being a wife at best and fukked up in the head at worst.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the first things a man should try to understand about a woman is her relationship with her mother.

If that relationship wasn’t good growing up or is strained, the woman is likely not worthy of being a wife at best and fukked up in the head at worst.
Her relationship with her father would more of an indicator :yeshrug:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said all it anit as many good women as nikkas think especially if your not going to date a single mother . Matter of fact I get better results doing opposite of what y'all talking this thread .I've been the side dude ...I've fukked married women I've broken apart female friendships like kit Kats . Ive experience and seen a lot of shyt at 35 yrs old . Women treat me better when I'm not interested in all these "good women" or "marriage shyt" you nikkas speak of go figure .
Why do you think women treat you better when you go against the norm?

I think I have an answer but I wanted to get someone else’s opinion

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
“Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally, a man is only loved under the condition that he can provide something.

-Chris Rock

Men are just tools and love is the ultimate sacrifice....
This is why I refuse to be a trick.

fukk that shyt.

dabb

Pro
Daps
Why do you think women treat you better when you go against the norm?

I think I have an answer but I wanted to get someone else’s opinion
it shows a sense of strength in personal convictions even if its wrong....same reason they like bad boys when they are young

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
At worst, she’ll be a man hater due to a strained or absent relationship with her father.

Women who have strained or toxic relationships with their mothers are a different beast, breh.
I’ll take the former over the latter breh, any day. A fathers role in a woman’s life is critical breh. There is a correlation with ain’t shyt bytches/miserable ones to chicks with daddy issues.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it shows a sense of strength in personal convictions even if its wrong....same reason they like bad boys when they are young
It’s interesting society tell men to do the opposite to attract women