Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
:dead: it’s crazy that you aren’t the only one I know saying this. All my homies that live with their girl are ending that shyt. I guess the normal routine of going to work and gym and not being in the person face 24/7 helped the relationship.
You realize you dont like the mfs....I can relate :scust:

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Reading this thread is quite disheartening. Some of y'all don't seem to see the value in emotional/intimate relationships. People end up going thru life dating/living with/marrying people just b/c they like to have sex with them. It's more to it than that.

shyt that's the other persons fault...I keep certain folks around for specific things..much easier that way :dead: it could still be more. What the other person dont know wont hurt em...I dont owe people shyt...I acted that way and got burned (relationship investment wise) :scust:

I'm not knocking your perspective though

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
That's why it's probably better to get a submissive woman cause the "independent" women will cheat on you the minute the sense any type of vulnerability in anything including your finances. The moment you sense dismissiveness and a lot of objective opinions, dip.
My girl and I broke up a few months ago before the virus and it was rough after. She’s one of those more so independent chicks and we just grew apart. No infidelity involved but animosity.

Asked her if she wanted to end if after she was just being dry as a mf with me one night and she broke down saying Yes. I wanted and tried to fight for it but I knew we needed the space. I was hurt initially with her making it seem like she was in a better place on social media and shyt. Few months later she hits me up and roles have reversed.

However brehs if you got yourself together and are doing great income-wise you feel like a King out here. :blessed:

Got hoes, exes, females I haven’t hit in a minute all now in the inbox and I can do what I want with no stress and I’ve been saving money. It’s glorious fellas. :blessed:

I do miss companionship though. However I mentally feel like I’m in such a better place. So liberating.

:blessed::blessed:
Money say alot about people when they all of the sudden jock you...keep that momentum and truly do what makes you happy and you can move freely..perhaps get with a chick that is like minded and respects your hustle..good luck though

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
men are looking for unconditional love that they would get from their mother. That isn’t going to happen. Her love is conditional and based on her feeling.
Brehs... if you take anything from this thread... please take this. Her unconditional love is reserved for her children (and even then that sometimes isn’t there). It’s all conditional for you.

On condition you:
Keep the money flowing.
Keep her entertained.
Don’t bore her etc.

You can be the perfect husband but as I said, they’re loyal to their emotions. Once you stop making her feel a certain way, that’s her exit to “tune out” and plan for greener pastures.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Right. I have one friend that just had her 8th baby two weeks ago. Her and her husband aren’t divorcing but she’s upset because even though they both at home, she’s the only one helping the 5 older kids with homework and taking care of the baby she just had. He won’t even get up to help her at night with the baby.

Running around that house like a wild goose while her husband plays video games and drinks beers. I spoke to her the other day and her two older boys broke a door fighting. Her kids are super tall because her and her husband are real tall too, so they do a lot of damage, take up a lot of space and eat a lot. And her husband don’t really discipline them unless they fukk with something he’s doing. And then he beat their asses like grown men.

She has to make thanksgiving like meals(serving sizes) for her family meals. It’s ridiculous. She was saying even when she asks her husband to help, he’ll just tell one of the oldest kids to do it for him.

The thing is he has always been this way. While she bust her ass taking care of the kids he don’t do much. But it’s her damn fault for having 8 fukking kids with him. He’s been the same way their entire marriage. Her life right now in quarantine is hell with no breaks. But their situation has always been crazy the quarantine just amplified it. She won’t divorce him though because she know she got too many damn kids.
You're friend need to dub his ass but I dont feel bad....shes got her 8th kid with dude says alot..

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Me and the gf having no problems being locked up :yeshrug:. She doing hw and im playing xbox all day so we not really bothering each other like that. Hearing these horror stories has def made her appreciate me more though lol. Her one sister ready to kill her husband :russ:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
90% of dealing with women is common sense but do you brehs. Hang around bird ass females and wonder why you got problems.

I said what I said any grown-ass men asking another grown-ass man how to deal with women something is wrong.
it sounds about right but boys/men aren’t program to use common sense when dealing with women. They are raised that girls are sugar and spice and everything nice. shyt women been playing the game since they were kids. We played sports and hung out with our friends.

Also any grown ass man wouldn’t use “I said what I said”. Leave that shyt for the birds.

Again, dudes wasn’t taught anything. So some dudes look to their elders because they been through it. Only in the black community would it seem like getting information from your elders be considered wrong:scust:.... God help us!

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Now..let's be honest what are the % of females that can fit all to most of those requirements?
What's the % of men who have women like this already but will still continue to break up/cheat on their women. I say it's pretty high.........men say they want quality women but aren't quality themselves:camby: that's why I take them for a joke...they ought to love me :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It will only get worse, many women only stick around because a dude can provide now if a man loses his job he could be unemployed for such a long spell.

Many women loved the life of their husband always being away at work only have to put up with him for a few hours but now hes home all the time and vice versa

Just like when sean payton who was happily married for years once he was suspended for a year he was like :picard:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Money say alot about people when they all of the sudden jock you...keep that momentum and truly do what makes you happy and you can move freely..perhaps get with a chick that is like minded and respects your hustle..good luck though
This is key. There are plenty of good women out there.