Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

Daps
I don’t think dudes are trying to push nikkas to go in that direction, what they are saying is be mindful of a females nature and fantasize the shyt. Except them for who they are and move accordingly(that’s what I’m saying personally). And I do agree if it keeps happening to you it on you. In fact I believe you should always take responsibility for your mishap. You get fukked over cool. Get better, better yourself as a man. Within doing that you vet any women you come in contact with and move accordingly. That simple to me.

And I’m speaking to this from experience of being in relationships and being the other nikka to women who are married, engaged or in a serious relationship. You really don’t know what it is until you’ve in those types of situations. But the problem also is a nikka who been in those situations will get into a relationship saying ”not my girl” on some fantasy shyt.

Your first paragraph really is common sense. Men should take responsibility for their actions. Men should better their lives with or without a women. That does need to be said especially to the younger generation of males coming up . At some point thoe this becomes common sense . What's not common sense is women wear mask better than men do .

With me personally I aim for head like Thor should have in infinity war when we have these conversations . I'm for truth not matter who tells it .

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Even MALCOM X said that the prostitutes told him that if most men knew what the PIMPS knew the world would be a better place when it comes to it's dealing s with women .

...but nikkas would debate Malcom x ... Malcom would give nikkas a look like fukk it :beli: I tried .
What the honourable brother say it was

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Marriage isn’t for everyone. If you can’t constantly provide for yourself, you have no business getting married. Getting married is the ultimate sacrifice for a man because he sacrifices for his family for the rest of his natural life. Once you understand this and are capable of doing this then go for it. If you aren’t, then don’t.
As for the MGTOW stuff, a lot of it is garbage but there are gems out there like The rationale male, BBS Ibmor and some others that go beyond the topics of female nature. Shout out to @dark_magic for putting me on some years back.

Daps
What Pimps know bout women

Here he is on what pimps and prostitutes knew about relationships:

Most men, the prostitutes felt, were too easy to push around. Every day these prostitutes heard their customers complaining that they never heard anything but griping from women who were being taken care of and given everything. The prostitutes said that most men needed to know what the pimps knew. A woman should occasionally be babied enough to show her the man had affection, but beyond that she should be treated firmly. These tough women said that it worked with them. All women, by their nature, are fragile and weak: they are attracted to the male in whom they see strength.

Malcolm X, pulling from his hustler days, and explaining why men went to prostitutes:

Domineering, complaining, demanding wives who had just about psychologically castrated their husbands were responsible for the early rush. These wives were so disagreeable and had made their men so tense that they were robbed of the satisfaction of being men. To escape this tension and the chance of being ridiculed by his own wife, each of these men had gotten up early and come to a prostitute.

-Malcom X

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They not going to listen this women like many are narcissistic as hell as well as selfish . Another thing I tired of hearing that "maybe you should choose better women" or "you need to learn how to vet women" . One chic on the job was like "you just need to manifest a wife " I laughed at her when I was laughing she gave me this look :beli:. When I was done laughing I told her straight up I'm not paying the price for love nor am I compromising.
Manifest a wife? What the hell does that mean? :mjlol: