Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

---

Superstar
Daps
I have a work wife! Sexual tense was there at the beginning but never committed to, but I work a lot and she is my partner in a number of businesses. Money always over some messy relationship.
I do think her husband thinks we banged at some point in time.

:yeshrug:

I see her way more than my girl. It happens! Anyone who works and works nuff to get that upper echelon of money will have a work wife or work husband. If you're pulling anywhere over 70 hours a week.

Stop with this is a cac, thing happens all over.

---

Superstar
Daps
Brehs in here getting mad I’m questioning they MGTOW leader

Like I said dude made good points but by being MGTOW he on some level saying women were too much for him to deal with so he went his own way

Which is fine but Why would I want advice from this dude about women?

His points made sense but they were damn near common sense, I didn’t hear any real gospel.

Red pill bullshyt is for the birds, if your grown-ass man and still need help with women something ain't right!

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
my hommie and his girl broke up :yeshrug:

I kind of saw it coming, she's one of those girls that love being naked, ass out and everything even around me.
10/10 body wise
caught me with a stiffy too and smiled even though I would never

How naked did she get around you?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yeah playa. Dudes have to understand women don’t have relationship equity like they think they should. Just because you’re a good nikka don’t mean shyt. I’ve been in a few relationships where that was proven not to be the case.

men are looking for unconditional love that they would get from their mother. That isn’t going to happen. Her love is conditional and based on her feeling. Add that to the fact that women get bored easily and it’s a wrap. They live for the feeling new and excitement.

Only a woman that is truly happy with who she is is worthy. And even that woman could possible leave.

Preach.

nikkas giving up the gospels right now..young nikkas better pay heed to some of this shyt in the thread.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If you really wanna get a prespective on women's sexual nature when you get a women comfortable have them talk about they own "taken" fantasy .

I've had women talk to me about their rape fantasies and liking it . Some have told me they know the guy they would want this type of fantasy to play it out with ....

And it get deeper than that ....

YEP.

We hosted an entire forum on this shyt, along with other sexually tinged topics, at UNCC here in Charlotte with a wide range of women..the responses were WILD.

This study evaluated the rape fantasies of female undergraduates (N = 355) using a fantasy checklist that reflected the legal definition of rape and a sexual fantasy log that included systematic prompts and self-ratings. Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week. In contrast to previous research, which suggested that rape fantasies were either entirely aversive or entirely erotic, rape fantasies were found to exist on an erotic-aversive continuum, with 9% completely aversive, 45% completely erotic, and 46% both erotic and aversive.

The Nature of Women's Rape Fantasies: An Analysis of Prevalence, Frequency, and Contents - PubMed