Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
He has a family. Grown children at that, so he has dealt with women. BGS is not some sexually frustrated incel. He is an older man who is tired of the bullshyt issue by women, and also by the programming that this country put us under. What we call the gynocracy How can your woman truly be happy with just you when the world is telling her that she should want and receive more.

You cant simply write BGS off as some Elliot Roger's type dude. He tackles a number issues. It ain't just about p*ssy.

I can respect that :ehh:

I said from jump this my first time seeing one of these vids so I had no clue who dude was. Still didn’t think someone who had women could be MGTOW. Figured that would be the male equivalent of a born again virgin.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I can respect that :ehh:

I said from jump this my first time seeing one of these vids so I had no clue who dude was. Still didn’t think someone who had women could be MGTOW. Figured that would be the male equivalent of a born again virgin.
Let's not get MGTOW confused with some goofy incel my first virgin ass nikka. MGTOW has lived, loved, married and divorced and in the end, they chose themselves. These men simply got tired of the rat race and went the other way.

It's not a big conspiracy.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Let's not MGTOW confused with some goofy incel my first virgin ass nikka. MGTOW has lived, loved, married and divorced and in the end they chose themselves. These men simply got tired of the rat race and went the other way.

It's not a big conspiracy.

Wait So MGTOW mean they still get p*ssy they just don’t fukk with relationships or marriage?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yes absolutely!

Oh I didn’t know that :dwillhuh:

I thought MGTOW dudes went their own way completely from women

Even dude in the vid was saying he don’t need sex from women not long after saying men do need sex from women tho :francis:

But yea if u saying some OG just telling u not to be a fool I can understand. I just wasn’t rockin with some dude who stopped fukkin with women completely trying to give advice

Daps
Yea red pill and blue pill have more in common than red pill would like to admit

Whole purpose of being red pill is thinking by “accepting” shyt for what it is will eventually allow u to manipulate it in your favor no matter how subtle. But isn’t that a “blue pill fantasy?

Not necessarily ...

Daps
If you really wanna get a prespective on women's sexual nature when you get a women comfortable have them talk about they own "taken" fantasy .

I've had women talk to me about their rape fantasies and liking it . Some have told me they know the guy they would want this type of fantasy to play it out with ....

And it get deeper than that ....

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
True

But I'm not willing to take that risk in terms of marriage
Wifey can turn into divorcee at the drop of a hat and the man usually pays for it
All it takes is for her to cheat, turn into a different person, or change her mind

My entire existence would become making sure wifey doesn't become unhappy to the point where she wants a divorce
Even if it were on a subconscious level
Some women know this and use it against men dangling the marriage and the kids over their head, telling them what to do, giving him rules and ultimatums, being a prude in bed while being defiled by her work husband, withholding sex tempting a man to cheat which would lead to divorce, etc.
And the woman may have not been like this AT ALL before the marriage
That sounds miserable

People get into relationships with people who BECOME someone they don't like sometimes because people can change
This can happen in marriage but the man can't just leave
At least if I'm not married and the love of my life turns into someone I don't want to be with, I can just leave
With marriage, that becomes a lot harder and a lot of men become STUCK with their spouse because they would rather stay married than go through divorce and deal with court despite being miserable
I could say all this and still end up married somehow :dead:
But I just can't see myself giving power to a woman like that by signing those papers
Simply gospel. Repped.

---

Superstar
Daps
my hommie and his girl broke up :yeshrug:

I kind of saw it coming, she's one of those girls that love being naked, ass out and everything even around me.
10/10 body wise
caught me with a stiffy too and smiled even though I would never

cinemagraph.gif