Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Thats why there is less marriage these days because a lot of men are asking that very question.

To answer it though some men want the family unit to raise the children and others just feel like its what they are supposed to do (society enforces this notion) and I guess obviously it's not all bad, especially at the beginning, but the nagging and issues increase as the years go by so the need for a vice for the man increases.

Goddamn ain’t that the fukking truth.

Daps
Yeah playa. Dudes have to understand women don’t have relationship equity like they think they should. Just because you’re a good nikka don’t mean shyt. I’ve been in a few relationships where that was proven not to be the case.

men are looking for unconditional love that they would get from their mother. That isn’t going to happen. Her love is conditional and based on her feeling. Add that to the fact that women get bored easily and it’s a wrap. They live for the feeling new and excitement.

Only a woman that is truly happy with who she is is worthy. And even that woman could possible leave.

Dudes have to understand that a women's love for men comes from her dysfunction. That same dysfunction is a part of her nature. That's why you should look at the actions a women takes when she is bored . Look how man men that don't do half of the shyt that the "decent" nikkas do and look what type of women that is chasing these men . It's women from ALL walks of life but you know nikkas is hard headed :mjlol:. Like take Joe Budden for example the other day this nikkas was on IG live with a chic that is a doctor and in the same breath once he was done talking to her he talked to a chic that has a only fans account . Joe Budden has the right amout of "dysfunction" that has these women interested in him . They may or may not need his money but they do k own it give them access to a life style that is other wise new and interesting to them and probably wouldn't be accessible on their without Joe . Everything is a transaction. Joe was planting seeds in them women heads on IG live which is really how you turn the game around on women....

Daps
Thats why there is less marriage these days because a lot of men are asking that very question.

To answer it though some men want the family unit to raise the children and others just feel like its what they are supposed to do (society enforces this notion) and I guess obviously it's not all bad, especially at the beginning, but the nagging and issues increase as the years go by so the need for a vice for the man increases.

Don't forget that the marriage becomes sexless as well . It is a lot of sexless marriages as well which isn't talked about enough .

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
A lot of men do not know how to find quality women. They see a phat butt and some perky breasts and get mesmerized. When vetting a quality woman the qualities to look for are:
1. Does she have a meek, mild, and quiet spirit (demeanor)
2. Does she value herself and have good morals (won't let a man say or do certain things to degrade her)
3. Comes from a quality home where shaming the family name through infidelity, adultery, divorce, etc is an ABSOLUTE NO GO
4. What are the relationship dynamics of her parents, how long have they been married, careers, etc
5. If she has siblings what are their relationships, marriages, families like, what type of careers do they have, etc
6. Does she have religious/spiritual principles that guides her decision making etc

Cats get in some wet snatch and fall in love and throw all rational decision making out the window :mjlol:
Best post in this thread.

Daps
A lot of men do not know how to find quality women. They see a phat butt and some perky breasts and get mesmerized. When vetting a quality woman the qualities to look for are:
1. Does she have a meek, mild, and quiet spirit (demeanor)
2. Does she value herself and have good morals (won't let a man say or do certain things to degrade her)
3. Comes from a quality home where shaming the family name through infidelity, adultery, divorce, etc is an ABSOLUTE NO GO
4. What are the relationship dynamics of her parents, how long have they been married, careers, etc
5. If she has siblings what are their relationships, marriages, families like, what type of careers do they have, etc
6. Does she have religious/spiritual principles that guides her decision making etc

Cats get in some wet snatch and fall in love and throw all rational decision making out the window :mjlol:

:russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I love when men keep giving logical and rational answers for an ILLRATIONAL creature ....I love when men go to they logical brain to deal with women like men haven't done what you said above :lolbron::mjlol: and failed America has the numbers to prove it across the board . My aunt that is a lawyer tell me all the time ...NVM mind fukk it :francis:

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Even MALCOM X said that the prostitutes told him that if most men knew what what the PIMPS knew the world would be a better place when it comes to it's dealing s with women .

...but nikkas would debate Malcom x ... Malcom would give nikkas a look like fukk it :beli: I tried .
shyt the pimps has it right all along:mjlol:. Why I don’t believe you should be putting hands on females(like some of them do on some Gorilla PIMP shyt) but I can’t deny their wealth of knowledge on women.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Even MALCOM X said that the prostitutes told him that if most men knew what the PIMPS knew the world would be a better place when it comes to it's dealing s with women .

...but nikkas would debate Malcom x ... Malcom would give nikkas a look like fukk it :beli: I tried .

But not only do pimps fall in Love, when they do, they fall in Love with their hoes. That one he know would be down no matter what. Plus ain’t no such thing as a MGTOW pimp :gucci:

And I’m not even debating anything except the fact some dude who went his own way from women can’t give advice on women to men who actually want to be with women.

I didn’t say women were these pristine creatures. I’m just saying some dude who MGTOW should not be your “OG” when it comes to women advice.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
But not only do pimps fall in Love, when they do, they fall in Love with their hoes. That one he know would be down no matter what. Plus ain’t no such thing as a MGTOW pimp :gucci:

And I’m not even debating anything except the fact some dude who went his own way from women can’t give advice on women to men who actually want to be with women.

I didn’t say women were these pristine creatures. I’m just saying some dude who MGTOW should not be your “OG” when it comes to women advice.
He has a family. Grown children at that, so he has dealt with women. BGS is not some sexually frustrated incel. He is an older man who is tired of the bullshyt issued by women, and also by the programming that this country put us under. What we call the gynocracy How can your woman truly be happy with just you when the world is telling her that she should want and receive more.

You cant simply write BGS off as some Elliot Roger's type dude. He tackles a number issues. It ain't just about p*ssy.

Last edited:
Daps

Brotha BGS has been married to times and has four children including three grandchildren. At 60+ he is the perfect person to reach back to the younger men and tell the TRUTH about women's nature . You talking about somebody that stayed a couple house down from freeway Rick ross ...you'll talking about some who has wisdom in subjects from geo politics to women. His mentor is Dr. T. Hasan Johnson who teaches at California state University who's is also a black masculinist scholar ...yeah the black community is finished ....nikkas can't even be about women we anit going to solve nothing else . ...

Daps
He has a family. Grown children at that, so he has dealt with women. BGS is not some sexually frustrated incel. He is an older man who is tired of the bullshyt issue by woman, but by the programming that this country put us under. What we call the gynocracy How can your woman truly be happy with just you when the world is telling her that she should want and receive more.

You cant simply right BGS as some Elliot Roger's type dude. He tackles a number issues. It ain't just about p*ssy.

BGS is right these nikkas is LOST :francis:. I would rather hangout at YouTube with the thinking black men ...these nikkas is lame

Daps
Look at social media. You got all of these married brawds emasculating their husbands on tv. No matter how good the dude is, the gynocracy will send a signal to this bytch's brain, that it's not enough

They don't get it and never will . Half these nikkas on here don't know what "GYNOCRACY" means :mjlol:

Last edited: