Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

Daps
Took awhile to finally get to his point And I started to turn it off

Decided to listen and he made some good points

He contradicted the shyt out himself tho. He said red pill is about accepting shyt for what it is and playing with the hand you’re dealt. Then later on said it’s a blue pill fantasy for a man to expect a woman to accept him just the way he is without changing the cards he’s dealt.

And he kinda put women on a pedestal assuming u gotta be top notch to smash 8s and above

My first time watching or listening to one of these red blue pill vids so maybe I’m just not up on game

You not up on game ! Master teacher BGS don't put women on a pedestal . He saying for a redpill prespective that women's nature would hurt most men's feeling . Men for the most part can't handle women true nature . He didn't contradict himself because men have a nature as well that women even now just choose not to except. The key word is NATURE . You have to listen to more of his videos listen more than once ....

Daps
My wife and I have been together for 10 years and married for 6.

My wife knows at the first hint/sign of cheating I’m gone.

I’m not asking any questions, don’t need to know why she cheated; I’m leaving and she would never hear or see me again :yeshrug:

Everything I shared with y’all in my original post my wife and her family have all those qualities.

She is from the Deep South, good old Louisiana yellabone and comes from a family of 8.

Parents were married till her father died. All of her siblings have stable and high paying careers and dishonoring the family name is not to be tolerated.

One of the first things my wife said when we talked about marriage was that she did not believe in divorce except for adultery.

Anything in life especially relationships have risks but you can definitely minimize those risks by hedging your bets and moving accordingly

This anit it . For most my life outside of women right most things are 1+1=2. It's lot of fun to learning about yourself and make mistakes that teach you as well. The area that is know as women or relationships is the only are area of my life that most of the time you have to do "counter intuitive" things to get women if you will. With women and marriage it will always be that the women has majority of the power . I'm NEVER going to compromise what I've built apart from women or compromise my happiness or power . Its difficult to hedge when the we in the age and time period we in now especially when it comes to the laws and as well as feminism.

Men are starting to wake up and realize that marriage anit it . You found a needle in a haystack good for you . This is not the most cases for many men. At the end of the day everybody is going to blame men one way or another ...I'd rather be bym and deal with women the way I choose to . If everything nis going to be my fault then I'll put it ALL on my shoulders . I want be getting caught up in a women's shyt . My attitude gets bad when I feel like I'm in a lose -lose situation . Risk not work the reward. Love is a rarity I'm not risking shyt for "love". All I need out of women is the respect you can keep the rest of that shyt .

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You not up on game ! Master teacher BGS don't put women on a pedestal . He saying for a redpill prespective that women's nature would hurt most men's feeling . Men for the most part can't handle women true nature . He didn't contradict himself because men have a nature as well that women even now just choose not to except. The key word is NATURE . You have to listen to more of his videos listen more than once ....

I dunno I’m aware of a lot of that shyt tho

Women true nature is the boogie man and all that

But to think there aren’t genuine women who Love dudes for who they are is insane. To think they’re common would be just as insane.

I get what he saying about there wasn’t ever this magical time of submissive women that some dudes think there used to be before women’s rights

I personally don’t care bout all that but whatever:hubie:

And he made a few decent points beside that I’m sure

But just like there’s hoe babble there’s MGTOW babble

:francis:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Let be an a$$hole right quick ....

My mentor says "see a lot of you dudes really want to be "LOVED & ADORED" by a women without knowing what TYPE of compromise and sacrifice as a man you have to make therefore this is a completely different conversation . A lot of you sit back and see all these older folks that was to get her back in the day ...it was an extreme compromise and alot of people held on together because they didn't have any were else to go. Many stay together on some business shyt but I'm not going to get into that because that would be some BLACK PILL shyt . You nikkas can barley take the redpill shyt "

BGS is cooking he dropped this video at the perfect time. He goes in on men and I love it. Tough love EVERY man needs to hear from my OG .

I’m not going to lie OG videos has made me black pill(Especially the 5 things I would tell my son video. I ran that shyt back at least 5 times when I first heard it). Not the version where I hate broads and want them to die. But except them for what they are and keep it moving. My words might seem harsh on here but in real life I’m very cordial with females. shyt in fact all of my female friends love me. They clearly know their bullshyt ain’t going to fly with me and they are perfectly ok with it. I fukk bytches and keep it moving. I don’t lie about shyt. If they ain’t with it cool. I know who I am and what makes me happy.

If dudes want to be in relationships and be married go ahead. But the woman that you think you have or you looking for ain’t out there. It’s a very small percentage of them that are worthy of getting married or be taking seriously.

Daps
I dunno I’m aware of a lot of that shyt tho

Women true nature is the boogie man and all that

But to think there aren’t genuine women who Love dudes for who they are is insane. To think they’re common would be just as insane.

I get what he saying about there wasn’t ever this magical time of submissive women that some dudes think there used to be before women’s rights

I personally don’t care bout all that but whatever:hubie:

And he made a few decent points beside that I’m sure

But just like there’s hoe babble there’s MGTOW babble

And I’d personally rather listen to hoes babble :francis:

nikkas is hard headed as hell ...you got it fam :beli:. It anit that many genuine women out here take it from a 35yr old . I will never meet a women that will truly love me for who I am but I'm good with that . Who you are as a human being in and if itself is fluid . It's like you nikkas don't get that LOVE IS A fukkING TRANSACTION . You'll NEVER meet a women that is going to love just cause you a good nikka :rudy:. I tell my family GOD is the ONLY PERSON that loves me UNCONDITIONALLY . Most people have principles and boundaries and rules and values and if you cross them and if you run into the wrong person they will kill you over them . God is not going to disown me for not doing dumb shyt and being immature about ceartin things in life ...but people or HUMANS will. Thats were the phrase "I can love you as HUMANELY possible comes from .

The video was made for nikkas like you . Love takes a while to fully set in it just shyt nikkas don't want to hear . nikkas really think all I got to do is be a good nikka and this and that and a women will love you :mjlol::russ:. Women's love have ulterior motives and is selfish by nature and nikkas hate hearing that :francis:. Men love just to love ... Men's love is in totality it is the purest form of love . Women's love is opportunistic...yeah a women can love you but its not for the REASON you think . Any man say other wise is answering from his EGO which is why women will FOREVER win :mjlol:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Took awhile to finally get to his point And I started to turn it off

Decided to listen and he made some good points

He contradicted the shyt out himself tho. He said red pill is about accepting shyt for what it is and playing with the hand you’re dealt. Then later on said it’s a blue pill fantasy for a man to expect a woman to accept him just the way he is without changing the cards he’s dealt.

And he kinda put women on a pedestal assuming u gotta be top notch to smash 8s and above

My first time watching or listening to one of these red blue pill vids so maybe I’m just not up on game
its cause its still incel shyt

trust god more than women.

if more "men" would work on themselves physically, mentally, and spiritually women wouldn't be descending into hookerdom like they are

all this pill shyt just a copout for personal weakness and excuses for not getting what you think you deserve imo

worldly desires are the root of all suffering :wow:

Daps

if more "men" would work on themselves physically, mentally, and spiritually women wouldn't be descending into hookerdom like they are

all this pill shyt just a copout for personal weakness and excuses for not getting what you think you deserve imo

Thank you for making my point !

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Yea red pill and blue pill have more in common than red pill would like to admit

Whole purpose of being red pill is thinking by “accepting” shyt for what it is will eventually allow u to manipulate it in your favor no matter how subtle. But isn’t that a “blue pill fantasy?”

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Right. I have one friend that just had her 8th baby two weeks ago. Her and her husband aren’t divorcing but she’s upset because even though they both at home, she’s the only one helping the 5 older kids with homework and taking care of the baby she just had. He won’t even get up to help her at night with the baby.

Running around that house like a wild goose while her husband plays video games and drinks beers. I spoke to her the other day and her two older boys broke a door fighting. Her kids are super tall because her and her husband are real tall too, so they do a lot of damage, take up a lot of space and eat a lot. And her husband don’t really discipline them unless they fukk with something he’s doing. And then he beat their asses like grown men.

She has to make thanksgiving like meals(serving sizes) for her family meals. It’s ridiculous. She was saying even when she asks her husband to help, he’ll just tell one of the oldest kids to do it for him.

The thing is he has always been this way. While she bust her ass taking care of the kids he don’t do much. But it’s her damn fault for having 8 fukking kids with him. He’s been the same way their entire marriage. Her life right now in quarantine is hell with no breaks. But their situation has always been crazy the quarantine just amplified it. She won’t divorce him though because she know she got too many damn kids.
Similar issue but My homegirl trying to file divorce papers electronically. She damn near close to nervous breakdown status. Says as soon as she cleans up one room, him and the kids mess it right back up.
Says she screamed at all of them two days ago and locked herself in the guest bedroom and cried. Can’t even take long showers b/c husband doesn’t even wanna watch the kids for long periods of time.:wow: I told her that this is temporary and the kids would grow up so she shouldn’t give up so soon. She snapped at me and told me I didn’t know what she was dealing wit.

So I :hubie:and just let her vent. She through through. Homegirl said he can have custody and she’ll pay child support.:mjtf:
I’m like damn! Did Dude just change after they got married? She didn’t see these character traits in him while they were dating?!

I just dunno.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nikkas is hard headed as hell ...you got it fam :beli:. It anit that many genuine women out here take it from a 35yr old . I will never meet a women that will truly love me for who I am but I'm good with that . Who you are as a human being in and if itself is fluid . It's like you nikkas don't get that LOVE IS A fukkING TRANSACTION . You'll NEVER meet a women that is going to love just cause you a good nikka :rudy:. I tell my family GOD is the ONLY PERSON that loves me UNCONDITIONALLY . Most people have principles and boundaries and rules and values and if you cross them and if you run into the wrong person they will kill you over them . God is not going to disown me for not doing dumb shyt and being immature about ceartin things in life ...but people or HUMANS will. Thats were the phrase "I can love you as HUMANELY possible comes from .

The video was made for nikkas like you . Love takes a while to fully set in it just shyt nikkas don't want to hear . nikkas really think all I got to do is be a good nikka and this and that and a women will love you :mjlol::russ:. Women's love have ulterior motives and is selfish by nature and nikkas hate hearing that :francis:. Men love just to love ... Men's love is in totality it is the purest form of love . Women's love is opportunistic...yeah a women can love you but its not for the REASON you think . Any man say other wise is answering from his EGO which is why women will FOREVER win :mjlol:
Yeah playa. Dudes have to understand women don’t have relationship equity like they think they should. Just because you’re a good nikka don’t mean shyt. I’ve been in a few relationships where that was proven not to be the case.

men are looking for unconditional love that they would get from their mother. That isn’t going to happen. Her love is conditional and based on her feeling. Add that to the fact that women get bored easily and it’s a wrap. They live for the feeling new and excitement.

Only a woman that is truly happy with who she is is worthy. And even that woman could possible leave.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yea red pill and blue pill have more in common than red pill would like to admit

Whole purpose of being red pill is thinking by “accepting” shyt for what it is will eventually allow u to manipulate it in your favor no matter how subtle. But isn’t that a “blue pill fantasy?”
these convenient buckets serve one purpose

justify the bullshyt that people get hurt over because their values are trash :myman: not giving a damn = undefeated :ohlawd:

when in doubt be like john redcorn

Daps
I’m not going to lie OG videos has made me black pill(Especially the 5 things I would tell my son video. I ran that shyt back at least 5 times when I first heard it). Not the version where I hate broads and want them to die. But except them for what they are and keep it moving. My words might seem harsh on here but in real life I’m very cordial with females. shyt in fact all of my female friends love me. They clearly know their bullshyt ain’t going to fly with me and they are perfectly ok with it. I fukk bytches and keep it moving. I don’t lie about shyt. If they ain’t with it cool. I know who I am and what makes me happy.

If dudes want to be in relationships and be married go ahead. But the woman that you think you have or you looking for ain’t out there. It’s a very small percentage of them that are worthy of getting married or be taking seriously.

:mjcry:Dap+Rep I move just like you said above. It anit many like us that's what I'm starting to find out . That video " The 5 things I would telly son about women" is one of the few videos that I'm not ashamed to say a nikka dropped a few tears. I ran it back many times . I appreciate the OGs saying this shyt It may not sit well with me but appreciate anybody thats just up front and honest .

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Brehs in here getting mad I’m questioning they MGTOW leader

Like I said dude made good points but by being MGTOW he on some level saying women were too much for him to deal with so he went his own way

Which is fine but Why would I want advice from this dude about women?

His points made sense but they were damn near common sense, I didn’t hear any real gospel.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Admit to not wiping your ass properly brehs :scust:
:dwillhuh:Bruh it dont take that much tissue, and 99% of the time I hop in the shower right after I wipe a few times. I dont grab bundles of tissue when 6 squares per wipe does the job.

Last edited: