Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

Daps
The problem is... marriage disarms a man bit by bit.

The moment you sign that paper, you’re handing your wife a Grenade (divorce) she can pull at any minute.

Next thing you know, you have a joint account and a lot of dumbass men let their wife handle all the finance because “she’s good with that stuff, I don’t have time for it.”:snoop:

So now you’re at the mercy of a woman who can decide at any minute she’s not feeling it. You go to court (which is overwhelmingly in women’s favor). She keeps the house, children, dog.

What about you? Where’s that money for a second house? Oops, wifey handles all finances, your broke ass has to live with students. Oops, now you have to pay child support. Oops, you make more than wifey, now it’s spousal support. Oops, here’s a gun, now kill yo self.

Breh breh breh... the so called “submissive” woman can be just as treacherous as the “Independent” one.

I mean first of all, self proclaimed “independent” women are retards, because they think having a mid salary, middle management job, with thousands to owe in student debt and paying a mortgage makes them “independent” despite being at the mercy of those institutions. (But I digress.):mjlol:

I’ve seen divorces happen when it comes to money many times. These rich white brehs marry submissive Asians, thinking they’re more docile than these blue foot CACs. Asian women are the number one gold diggers. They act all meek but trust me, they’re all plotting.

These old, fat balding CACs, get these mail order brides, really think they’re getting these women because of their looks. Once they get that green card it’s a wrap.

And it’s not just Asian women, I’ve seen all kinds of women flip the script. I can only say just hope for the best breh. I’ve seen it all and honestly I’m jaded. Marriage will only be seen as a business transaction for me. Anyone who marries for “love” is foolish in this day and age.

Speak to me 10 years ago when I was fresh out of college. I was broke but had optimism. I believed there’s someone for everyone. Find a good woman, treat her well and she will reciprocate it.

Now in 2020, I’ve learned women are only loyal to their emotions. However they “feel” justifies their actions. Almost every married man I’ve met is miserable. Almost all of them cheat.

At this point, I’d have to be the dumb ass white family in a horror movie who stays in the haunted house if I get married “hey, it can’t be that bad.”
Women will play dumb but they know the power they get as soon as you sign those papers
They can dangle the marriage and kids over your head whenever they feel like it
You can bust your ass for your family and be a loving husband only to wake up with divorce papers being thrown at you
Signing those papers means you have to put up with shyt you normally would not because of the fear of divorce and being wrecked in court
That leads to certain misery
I have no problem having a serious life partner and maybe kids one day but I don't think marriage is for me because of the way it's set up

Last edited:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
My Coli Brehs who are going through it with their significant other should hold their heads and stay firm. I believe better will come out of this for everyone involved and recommend best efforts to remain positive. In my personal experience, my marriage and relationship with my family has been remarkably better during this time so believe me when I say, its just a phase and you will see it through. I am aware that I am probably in the minority in saying that, however, some brehs and brehettes in the thread are giving quality advice on how to choose a better mate the next time around. Be well!

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
My great uncle years ago pulled me and a few of the younger nephews aside and said, "If it wasn't for infidelity I would have been divorced decades ago. It saved my marriage. Remember that." We were all looking at him like what the fukk. But now I'm like maybe his crazy ass was on to something. And when you read that, you have to read it as that old black uncle, who you never know what the fukk he's saying, because he's usually drunk and sounds like he's barking.
When you take on a wife you take on this responsibility of trying to make another human happy, dealing with the mood swings, the emotions, the nagging, the irrationality and irritability of women. It can be a nightmare for a simple man... so that time when hes fukking a prostitute or side piece is like playtime, it's time for him just to enjoy himself the way he used to with his wife in the early days, its therapy, a chance to feel like a man conquering p*ssy and not having to deal with all the shyt. You can clear your mind and go back to the battle of marriage.

Daps
When you take on a wife you take on this responsibility of trying to make another human happy, dealing with the mood swings, the emotions, the nagging, the irrationally and irritability of women. It can be a nightmare for a simple man... so that time when hes fukking a prostitute or side piece is like playtime, it's time for him just to enjoy himself the way he used to with his wife in the early days, its therapy, a chance to feel like a man conquering p*ssy and not having to deal with all the shyt. You can clear your mind and go back to the battle of marriage.
So why get married if you are going to deal with that misery?
I completely understand why a certain amount of men don't want to get married
They don't want to deal with the misery you just described without being able to get up and leave
Without marriage, you can do that
With marriage, there is the divorce process

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
So why get married if you are going to deal with that misery?
I completely understand why a certain amount of men don't want to get married
They don't want to deal with the misery you just described without being able to get up and leave
Without marriage, you can do that
With marriage, there is the divorce process
Thats why there is less marriage these days because a lot of men are asking that very question.

To answer it though some men want the family unit to raise the children and others just feel like its what they are supposed to do (society enforces this notion) and I guess obviously it's not all bad, especially at the beginning, but the nagging and issues increase as the years go by so the need for a vice for the man increases.

Daps
Thats why there is less marriage these days because a lot of men are asking that very question.

To answer it though some men want the family unit to raise the children and others just feel like its what they are supposed to do (society enforces this notion) and I guess obviously it's not all bad, especially at the beginning, but the nagging and issues increase as the years go by so the need for a vice for the man increases.
all that could be prevented if a man doesn't get married in the first place
I wouldn't mind getting married if the laws changed

Daps
A lot of men do not know how to find quality women. They see a phat butt and some perky breasts and get mesmerized. When vetting a quality woman the qualities to look for are:
1. Does she have a meek, mild, and quiet spirit (demeanor)
2. Does she value herself and have good morals (won't let a man say or do certain things to degrade her)
3. Comes from a quality home where shaming the family name through infidelity, adultery, divorce, etc is an ABSOLUTE NO GO
4. What are the relationship dynamics of her parents, how long have they been married, careers, etc
5. If she has siblings what are their relationships, marriages, families like, what type of careers do they have, etc
6. Does she have religious/spiritual principles that guides her decision making etc

Cats get in some wet snatch and fall in love and throw all rational decision making out the window :mjlol:
All of this goes out the window once you get married
She can have all of these traits, wake up one day no longer feeling the marriage, and then divorce
Or she can cheat and ask for divorce
People always put out their best during the honey moon phase or pre-marriage, especially women desperate for marriage
But your post is wisdom

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
And my girl is simple, but instead of snatching my wallet like Jane Jetson, my money would leak...$10 here, $20 there for shyt I dont entertain when im alone...I end up spending $80 for 4 days we are together. If we together 12 days a month...dont even get me started on her making suggestions of places to go. If im not paying, she is, and I want to break her of the habit of going places and thinking dropping $40 on food is a good deal. And food is just half the damn date! Gas money, then whatever entertainment...fukk man. Women are an expense.

I have had the same roll of tissue in my bathroom for a month now. She stayed over 5 days 2 months back and we went through 3 rolls. Fam, Ive had the same roll of paper towels on my counter since December. After moving out, I quickly realized how wasteful most people are, especially women. Obviously tissue is a little different, but women are a fukking expense.

Girl making fun of me cause im in the crib ashy...yea but my lotion lasts months.:blessed:

Breh how one roll of tissue lasts a month and one roll of paper towels last 3-4 months? :gucci:

The tissue I can actually understand assuming u mean u use wet/flushable/baby wipes instead :ehh:

But ain’t no excusing that paper towel shyt :ufdup: