Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Have you ever attempted to give some advice your sister and tell her not to be an irresponsible degener
ate no morals low level thot? Especially when kids are involved?

She has never admitted to me that she has any kind of desire to have an affair. If I have any issues I go to her and she always gives me good advice...

it was her husband who told us that he was leaving because of this.

i call and text her and she says she was just online with friends. I can't go see her in person coz of corona...

he seems like a really good guy to me. when I caught my hubby cheating on me and I finally told her she urged us to work it out. we are still together... and at the time she said to me her hubby was only human but infidelity wasn't one of his vices but he was human and they had thief own issues too...

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This thread is right on time. My wife just fukking told me she needs to be alone so she is moving back to her parents house. We had issues before but this Corona shyt was the nail on the coffin. So now me and my 4 year daughter got the apartment to our selves. Man fukk that bytch. Bout to be back on my plays shyt

It’s a wrap if the mother leaves without the kid

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This thread is right on time. My wife just fukking told me she needs to be alone so she is moving back to her parents house. We had issues before but this Corona shyt was the nail on the coffin. So now me and my 4 year daughter got the apartment to our selves. Man fukk that bytch. Bout to be back on my plays shyt
:gucci: I would leave that woman and get full custody of your daughter.

Any woman would that just abandon would leave her child for some self ass reason like "needs to be alone"

Get out of that asap breh and keep your daughter away from her if you can

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
lol. you really don't get it.

the point is that before the qauratine forced people to be around each other 24/7 there was a lot of bad/annoying/foul shyt people could hide or ignore.
U really don't get it:dead:
But your rep shows u don't get anything

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
A lot of men do not know how to find quality women. They see a phat butt and some perky breasts and get mesmerized. When vetting a quality woman the qualities to look for are:
1. Does she have a meek, mild, and quiet spirit (demeanor)
2. Does she value herself and have good morals (won't let a man say or do certain things to degrade her)
3. Comes from a quality home where shaming the family name through infidelity, adultery, divorce, etc is an ABSOLUTE NO GO
4. What are the relationship dynamics of her parents, how long have they been married, careers, etc
5. If she has siblings what are their relationships, marriages, families like, what type of careers do they have, etc
6. Does she have religious/spiritual principles that guides her decision making etc

Cats get in some wet snatch and fall in love and throw all rational decision making out the window :mjlol:

Professor Hulk Smash reading this thread like
DsUwtKn.png

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
A lot of men do not know how to find quality women. They see a phat butt and some perky breasts and get mesmerized. When vetting a quality woman the qualities to look for are:
2. Does she value herself and have good morals (won't let a man say or do certain things to degrade her)
3. Comes from a quality home where shaming the family name through infidelity, adultery, divorce, etc is an ABSOLUTE NO GO
4. What are the relationship dynamics of her parents, how long have they been married, careers, etc
5. If she has siblings what are their relationships, marriages, families like, what type of careers do they have, etc
6. Does she have religious/spiritual principles that guides her decision making etc

Cats get in some wet snatch and fall in love and throw all rational decision making out the window :mjlol:

This post is nothing but pure wisdom. Every fukking line

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami

Now..let's be honest what are the % of females that can fit all to most of those requirements?

Daps
These are people that sound like they should’ve cut their losses before the Rona though.

There’s several couples that are screwing like rabbits & building stronger bonds. I just like to focus on positive examples.

Being in the military I already know a few couples that is going to file for divorce and are living separately . The facts of the matter is when this shyt is over the divorce rate will have gone up to about 12%. To I like seeing people drop that blue pill fantasy shyt when it comes to relationships .

Daps
My great uncle years ago pulled me and a few of the younger nephews aside and said, "If it wasn't for infidelity I would have been divorced decades ago. It saved my marriage. Remember that." We were all looking at him like what the fukk. But now I'm like maybe his crazy ass was on to something. And when you read that, you have to read it as that old black uncle, who you never know what the fukk he's saying, because he's usually drunk and sounds like he's barking.

Naw his correct I used to hear men tell this to the prostitutes that my uncle would pimp it's very true . They would have been left they wives if they didn't pay for sex in the side . Personally I love that people HAVE to swallow the RED pill now ....you can't fake the funk anymore and make your relationship look like you got it going on from outside in . It always best just to be truthful about any situation you in .