Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:mjlol: you are the one making it seem like its some low ass percentage. There is actually a fair amount of decent women out there.
If nikkas who only see chaotic relationships around them only hang out and deal with other nikkas who only see chaotic relationships why would they think anything else is a possibility?

The circles you run in usually play a big role on what you think is possible

I've seen enough to know relationships & marriage can be a beautiful thing if done right or can be a waste of time if not

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
If nikkas who only see chaotic relationships around them only hang out and deal with other nikkas who only see chaotic relationships why would they think anything else is a possibility?
Breh...why are you acting like almost half of marriage aren't ending in divorces in this country

Simple nikkas like you who want to be denial about how almost all these women are today. Will be the same ones who end up going completely off after getting shytted by a female you thought was a good one.

Daps
The problem is... marriage disarms a man bit by bit.

The moment you sign that paper, you’re handing your wife a Grenade (divorce) she can pull at any minute.

Next thing you know, you have a joint account and a lot of dumbass men let their wife handle all the finance because “she’s good with that stuff, I don’t have time for it.”:snoop:

So now you’re at the mercy of a woman who can decide at any minute she’s not feeling it. You go to court (which is overwhelmingly in women’s favor). She keeps the house, children, dog.

What about you? Where’s that money for a second house? Oops, wifey handles all finances, your broke ass has to live with students. Oops, now you have to pay child support. Oops, you make more than wifey, now it’s spousal support. Oops, here’s a gun, now kill yo self.

You forgot the part were the man pays alimony until she finds a new husband to take care if her ....

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I told my girl to cheat. Cause no way im only fukking her during this quarantine.

She tells me, shes all mine and she dont look at other men or even talk to them...the bytch thinks i believe her :mjlol:

:dwillhuh:

So it’s easy to be faithful when u got the whole world available but it’s hard when 95% of people in the house?

:gucci:

Daps

The circles you run in usually play a big role on what you think is possible

I've seen enough to know relationships & marriage can be a beautiful thing if done right or can be a waste of time if not

In this society that we live in that's far and in between . Even in America the "sexless marriages " percentages is out of control . It's just time for people to take the redpill when it comes to relationships

Daps
Let be an a$$hole right quick ....

My mentor says "see a lot of you dudes really want to be "LOVED & ADORED" by a women without knowing what TYPE of compromise and sacrifice as a man you have to make therefore this is a completely different conversation . A lot of you sit back and see all these older folks that was to get her back in the day ...it was an extreme compromise and alot of people held on together because they didn't have any were else to go. Many stay together on some business shyt but I'm not going to get into that because that would be some BLACK PILL shyt . You nikkas can barley take the redpill shyt "

BGS is cooking he dropped this video at the perfect time. He goes in on men and I love it. Tough love EVERY man needs to hear from my OG .

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Breh...why are you acting like almost half of marriage aren't ending in divorces in this country

Simple nikkas like you who want to be denial about how almost all these women are today. Will be the same ones who end up going completely off after getting shytted by a female you thought was a good one.
Some marriages work. Some marriages don't. Who doesn't know that?

I know on thecoli everything always has to be extreme ends of the spectrum for yall. Either all women and relationships ain't shyt or you must believe they're all Claire Huxtables. Absolutely no in between (which is where the reality lies).

Even in this thread you've had dudes who have chimed in saying they're happy in their relationships/marriages. So this "almost all or nothing" wave is just not even realistic

If you not into the relationship/marriage thing then that's fine, but acting like finding a good woman to be with in a marriage is some rare unicorn shyt just sounds like jaded hoe babble.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
In this society that we live in that's far and in between . Even in America the "sexless marriages " percentages is out of control . It's just time for people to take the redpill when it comes to relationships
Ehh I don't think we'll get be able to have the real accurate numbers to say what's what. Even that 50% number is outdated and skewed in reality.

But to your point I'm all about being fully aware of what's going on around you. You'd be foolish to just jump into some shyt blindly with rose-colored glasses

I've seen enough failures and successes to know you can have either or depending on how well you choose and how well you maintain