Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This thread is right on time. My wife just fukking told me she needs to be alone so she is moving back to her parents house. We had issues before but this Corona shyt was the nail on the coffin. So now me and my 4 year daughter got the apartment to our selves. Man fukk that bytch. Bout to be back on my plays shyt
Do you but make sure to set a good example for your daughter.

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Man...
:francis:

Thing is..... people aren’t living together because they are in love. A lot of these relationships are actually partnerships. It’s easier to have a nice spot with two incomes. Cohabitating is the new marriage. When you are forced to be together that shyt dies quickly.

:yeshrug:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
This thread is right on time. My wife just fukking told me she needs to be alone so she is moving back to her parents house. We had issues before but this Corona shyt was the nail on the coffin. So now me and my 4 year daughter got the apartment to our selves. Man fukk that bytch. Bout to be back on my plays shyt
Better start taking notes and track everything. Get ready for that court fight for your daughter

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What the fukk all I'm seeing is dudes breaking up with their chicks in here
full_zpsyga4tndy-png.257530

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Wow 3 couple who had issues before the quarantine are having issues during?

Wow! :ohhh:

That's sooo surprising

lol. you really don't get it.

the point is that before the qauratine forced people to be around each other 24/7 there was a lot of bad/annoying/foul shyt people could hide or ignore.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
A lot of men do not know how to find quality women. They see a phat butt and some perky breasts and get mesmerized. When vetting a quality woman the qualities to look for are:
1. Does she have a meek, mild, and quiet spirit (demeanor)
2. Does she value herself and have good morals (won't let a man say or do certain things to degrade her)
3. Comes from a quality home where shaming the family name through infidelity, adultery, divorce, etc is an ABSOLUTE NO GO
4. What are the relationship dynamics of her parents, how long have they been married, careers, etc
5. If she has siblings what are their relationships, marriages, families like, what type of careers do they have, etc
6. Does she have religious/spiritual principles that guides her decision making etc

Cats get in some wet snatch and fall in love and throw all rational decision making out the window :mjlol:

Last edited: