Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right. I have one friend that just had her 8th baby two weeks ago. Her and her husband aren’t divorcing but she’s upset because even though they both at home, she’s the only one helping the 5 older kids with homework and taking care of the baby she just had. He won’t even get up to help her at night with the baby.

Running around that house like a wild goose while her husband plays video games and drinks beers. I spoke to her the other day and her two older boys broke a door fighting. Her kids are super tall because her and her husband are real tall too, so they do a lot of damage, take up a lot of space and eat a lot. And her husband don’t really discipline them unless they fukk with something he’s doing. And then he beat their asses like grown men.

She has to make thanksgiving like meals(serving sizes) for her family meals. It’s ridiculous. She was saying even when she asks her husband to help, he’ll just tell one of the oldest kids to do it for him.

The thing is he has always been this way. While she bust her ass taking care of the kids he don’t do much. But it’s her damn fault for having 8 fukking kids with him. He’s been the same way their entire marriage. Her life right now in quarantine is hell with no breaks. But their situation has always been crazy the quarantine just amplified it. She won’t divorce him though because she know she got too many damn kids.
2-3 kids in you gotta learn your lesson....:yeshrug:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
:dead:

Also :dead: at this being the first image that popped into my head

Michael_Jordan_Dancing_At_A_Club_IN_Cabo_San_Lucas-1-1.jpg

Add some 1960's hairstyles and that's about right. All of my grandfather's brothers were players, except for one, but the trio of him, my uncle (my grandmother's brother) and other uncle (my grandmother's brother in law) got into some Grade A fukkery.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This thread is right on time. My wife just fukking told me she needs to be alone so she is moving back to her parents house. We had issues before but this Corona shyt was the nail on the coffin. So now me and my 4 year daughter got the apartment to our selves. Man fukk that bytch. Bout to be back on my plays shyt
tenor.gif

I don’t think she is at the first bolded statement..
Women rarely leave their children behind like that..
And that’s not hyperbole..
Good Luck breh..

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Speak to me 10 years ago when I was fresh out of college. I was broke but had optimism. I believed there’s someone for everyone. Find a good woman, treat her well and she will reciprocate it.

Now in 2020, I’ve learned women are only loyal to their emotions. However they “feel” justifies their actions. Almost every married man I’ve met is miserable. Almost all of them cheat.

At this point, I’d have to be the dumb ass white family in a horror movie who stays in the haunted house if I get married “hey, it can’t be that bad.”

I be trying to tell ya'll...

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This thread is right on time. My wife just fukking told me she needs to be alone so she is moving back to her parents house. We had issues before but this Corona shyt was the nail on the coffin. So now me and my 4 year daughter got the apartment to our selves. Man fukk that bytch. Bout to be back on my plays shyt
:mjcry: Got damn my breh. She even left her daughter behind?

#GMB has a spot waiting for you in the future because that marriage is over.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Damn, ya wife ain't shyt

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Been single and relationship free for 8 years now. I've gotten to know myself so well that i dont think i'll get in one anytime soon and im perfectly happy with that. All i do is hit up these girls, fukk for a few weeks then switch her out for a new one. Rinse and repeat all year. Been quarantined by myself and working from home with no fukks given :blessed:
:flabbynsick:Brehs having flashbacks
:to:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I gave up on romantic relationships and taking women seriously about 8 years ago and have never felt better, regretted that decision, or even had second thoughts. Women are a pain in the fukking ass. Always complaining or nagging about some bullshyt that doesn't even matter in the long run. Women are thieves of joy and peace of mind. Hope this pandemic causing some of y'all women to show their asses and true colors will wake some of you simp ass, delusional ass nikkas up and you'll get your perspective and priorities in order, but I highly doubt it. Worn out, ran through p*ssy speaks louder than common sense to a lot of you game goofy mufukkas :unimpressed:

dabb

Pro
Daps
I gave up on romantic relationships and taking women seriously about 8 years ago and have never felt better, regretted that decision, or even had second thoughts. Women are a pain in the fukking ass. Always complaining or nagging about some bullshyt that doesn't even matter in the long run. Women are thieves of joy and peace of mind. Hope this pandemic causing some of y'all women to show their asses and true colors will wake some of you simp ass, delusional ass nikkas up and you'll get your perspective and priorities in order, but I highly doubt it. Worn out, ran through p*ssy speaks louder than common sense to a lot of you game goofy mufukkas :unimpressed:
also because they scared rn....they all on they primal shyt....if you aint a nikkas who she sees as strong or with assets ...shes outta ther....soon...

ive learned that women will run to who they see as strong when shyt gets real no matter how deep yall are lol

Last edited: