Countries You Didn't Know Were Full Of Black Ppl

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Not black folks but a random video popped up on YouTube about the coldest place humans live. It was a city in Siberia but it was all Asians. Temperature was -95°F :damn:

I guess you mean they look Asian cause they aren’t asians at all.

Uzbekistan another country close to Russia has people that look Asian too. A lot of them live by me in brooklyn. I was confused when I saw that and thought I was on shrooms

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not too sure but garifunas are almost like Puerto Ricans in a sense that they don’t do well passing Spanish down to their off springs. Taxstones, Casanova (Panama), Coach da ghost (Guatemala) and Pop Smoke (Panama) all look like English was more widely influenced in their background.

Even Belizean people they just sound like Jamaicans to me. But they aren’t Spanish to begin with anyway.

btw I don’t think Panamanians are considered garifunas but a lot of their blackness comes from Caribbean cats building the Panama Canal.

Nah, Coach is a Spanish speaker, I think he lived in Panama for a while as a kid.

Uncle Murda half Panamanian too I think

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Famous Colombian soccer player, Davinson Sánchez
davinson-sanchez-copy.jpg

Jhan Salazar, Colombian biologist
picture7.jpg

Colombians(Blacks) from the Pacific and Black Ecuadorians look untouched by non Blacks for most part.

Very isolated populations till recently

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re speaking Russian in the video tho.

Btw I saw a similar video. I heard if you get stuck in your car you can literally die. But they are so used to it so I guess it’s not as problematic as we think it is lol

That's because Russia invaded their territory. They're Chinese/Mongolian.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Colombia...i went there this past summer at a resort.

Now, I knew that there were black people there...but when i finally went, we went through whole neighborhoods and towns with nothing but black folks...and then when we got to the resort, all the workers were clearly black...they all spoke fluent spanish...and a lot of them were shocked to see me and my wife (the only black couple there)...and chatted us up all the time
whole regions. The Pacfic region near Panama is basically Jungle. Slaves ran away there. In Choco state it's like 90% Black.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Aren’t much of the people in East Asia, Pretty Black? Some of them Filipinos be looking Black af.

Daps
Saudi Arabia and Palestine have decent native Black populations. Iran, too. Two of the Kardashian's "friends" is an Afro-Iranian set of twins.

This one shocked me a couple a days ago. I was watching the Arab Cup (soccer), the captain of Palestine was a black person. Honestly I was totally confused. I checked his wiki and he was born in Gaza. I said multiple WTF WTF. Gaza! Gaza! One the worst place to be born due to the ongoing BS between Palestine and Israel.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Colombians(Blacks) from the Pacific and Black Ecuadorians look untouched by non Blacks for most part.

Very isolated populations till recently
Probably have the darkest skinned Black people in South America. I seen more lighter-skinned Brazilians than Colombians.