Countries You Didn't Know Were Full Of Black Ppl

Daps
Colombia...i went there this past summer at a resort.

Now, I knew that there were black people there...but when i finally went, we went through whole neighborhoods and towns with nothing but black folks...and then when we got to the resort, all the workers were clearly black...they all spoke fluent spanish...and a lot of them were shocked to see me and my wife (the only black couple there)...and chatted us up all the time
I knew about Afro-Columbians since World Cup of football 1990 and 1994. If you want to know if there are blacks folks in the country check their national football team. Of course there is the odd player like Olisabede playing for Poland.

Daps
Surprisingly Paris.

I knew they had tons of black people based on their soccer team and videos i watched

When I landed tho, i was like damn:whoo::whoo: I didnt expect the numbers to be so much.

Im sure outside of Paris France is probably:mjpls:
Paris is where the majority of Africans are living.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Aren’t much of the people in East Asia, Pretty Black? Some of them Filipinos be looking Black af.
GettyImages-113355776.jpg

images

5511949329_30d5a9f14f_b.jpg

The Aeta were the original inhabitants of the Philippines. Lighter-skinned Asians moved there 4,000-3,000 years ago and mixed with most of them. That's why it's common for Filipinos to have flat noses, full lips, tan skin etc.

Daps
Ehh not really breh, I know all this but there are certain countries that received a huge share of the transatlantic slave trade compared to others. The Spaniards imported Africans to the Caribbean cause the killed off like 90 percent of the Tainos or something outrageous like that, but I had no clue that the Central American were that deep with African culture. As a Latino, you usually expect to see Black or Mixed looking Latinos come from the islands or Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela and Panama. Now I'm realizing it's really the whole coastal areas of the Americas, if you include all the Garifunas and the Black Nicaraguans from the outlying islands and what not.

What I will say tho, is that the Black Central Americans seem to be more a product of West Indian immigration than Spanish slavery, that's why they speak English and have English surnames. They have more of a Belizean or Guyanese vibe than a Dominican or Puerto Rican vibe if you get what I'm saying. Chalk it up to ignorance I guess.

I'm fully convinced now that only Mexico and Argentina have negligible native Afro populations, never in my life met no Black Argentinian :mjlol:

What's up with the Black Middle East tho I'm completely new to that :ohhh:
Not Argentina but there is a couple of Afro-Uruguayans. Again Soccer is the best proxy to know these things, the great Marcelo Zalayeta
[
Eoc-L2fXUAUXZ8A.jpg

Afro-Uruguayans - Wikipedia

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They call themselves the Land of Silver not cause they actually produce any, but cause they wiped out all the Black people there I kid you not :scusthov:

Where is the smoke for this country :mindblown:
Crazy you mentioned that I just got done watching dude in Argentina.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ehh not really breh, I know all this but there are certain countries that received a huge share of the transatlantic slave trade compared to others. The Spaniards imported Africans to the Caribbean cause the killed off like 90 percent of the Tainos or something outrageous like that, but I had no clue that the Central American were that deep with African culture. As a Latino, you usually expect to see Black or Mixed looking Latinos come from the islands or Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela and Panama. Now I'm realizing it's really the whole coastal areas of the Americas, if you include all the Garifunas and the Black Nicaraguans from the outlying islands and what not.

What I will say tho, is that the Black Central Americans seem to be more a product of West Indian immigration than Spanish slavery, that's why they speak English and have English surnames. They have more of a Belizean or Guyanese vibe than a Dominican or Puerto Rican vibe if you get what I'm saying. Chalk it up to ignorance I guess.

I'm fully convinced now that only Mexico and Argentina have negligible native Afro populations, never in my life met no Black Argentinian :mjlol:

What's up with the Black Middle East tho I'm completely new to that :ohhh:
Argentina murdered their black populations
Argentina's Black population has been systematically erased & removed in whitewashing effort - AFROPUNK

Mexico has a museum in the city of Guerrero dedicated to the history of Afro Mexicans which is where a sizeable portion of black Mexicans live in black towns.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
For anybody who ever traveled or just been surprised by how many brehs or brehettes you've seen in a certain community this is the thread

I've been flying alot lately and I'm genuinely surprised to see how many Black Hondurans exist out there. Like fully black, beautiful Honduran women who speak perfect English like West Indians with he accent and all.
Caught me totally off guard they got whole cities that are just Afrohonduran, and they're generally cool ass people. I always thought Panama was the only Central American country like that. I'm tryna hit up this place called Roatan out there after I get my vacation.

:ohhh::wow::wow:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Middle-East is the first place where enslaved Africans were sent, long before the transatlantic slavery happened. Arab-Muslim slavery started like 7 centuries before the Chiristian-European one. So to this day you have certain populations that retain that heritage and some of the phenotypes. All the way further to Iran or India.

Given its promixity to Africa, the Middle-East had Africans there before slavery. For those who don't know.