Countries You Didn't Know Were Full Of Black Ppl

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Ehh not really breh, I know all this but there are certain countries that received a huge share of the transatlantic slave trade compared to others. The Spaniards imported Africans to the Caribbean cause the killed off like 90 percent of the Tainos or something outrageous like that, but I had no clue that the Central American were that deep with African culture. As a Latino, you usually expect to see Black or Mixed looking Latinos come from the islands or Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela and Panama. Now I'm realizing it's really the whole coastal areas of the Americas, if you include all the Garifunas and the Black Nicaraguans from the outlying islands and what not.

What I will say tho, is that the Black Central Americans seem to be more a product of West Indian immigration than Spanish slavery, that's why they speak English and have English surnames. They have more of a Belizean or Guyanese vibe than a Dominican or Puerto Rican vibe if you get what I'm saying. Chalk it up to ignorance I guess.

I'm fully convinced now that only Mexico and Argentina have negligible native Afro populations, never in my life met no Black Argentinian :mjlol:

What's up with the Black Middle East tho I'm completely new to that :ohhh:
Actually they imported slaves from the West Indies to Central amer, Seminole country, and the colonies.
Remember after 1808 slaves were traded domestically and locally.
Think Guyana to Cuba to Florida.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Btw to say Honduras is full of black people is a stretch

The Garifunas and the Spanish-imported slave descendant Afro-Hondurans are only about 2% of Honduras and are mostly isolated on the coast

It’s by far a mestizo country

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
GettyImages-113355776.jpg

images

5511949329_30d5a9f14f_b.jpg

The Aeta were the original inhabitants of the Philippines. Lighter-skinned Asians moved there 4,000-3,000 years ago and mixed with most of them. That's why it's common for Filipinos to have flat noses, full lips, tan skin etc.

There called "negritoes" I believe

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Makes sense why so many Nazis fled there after WW2

And weren't even hassled until the jews sent their squads to snatch some of those motherfukkers up.
The nominee that lost the most recent presidential election in Chile is the son of a Nazi who fled there after WWII
José Antonio Kast - Wikipedia
He's one of the most prolific far-right figures in South American politics.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Cuba. I knew there was some black people there due to the slave trade but when I went there in May and saw them everywhere, I was pleasantly surprised. They weren't mulatto black either. They looked brothers and sisters you would see in Houston, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, etc but spoke Spanish.

Honduras as well. Years ago at work, I saw two black women who were CNA's speaking Spanish so I assumed they were either Puerto Rican or from the Dominican Republic. I asked them where they were from and they told me from Honduras. Again they looked like regular black women you would see in the United States.

Daps
Cuba. I knew there was some black people there due to the slave trade but when I went there in May and saw them everywhere, I was pleasantly surprised. They weren't mulatto black either. They looked brothers and sisters you would see in Houston, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, etc but spoke Spanish.

Honduras as well. Years ago at work, I saw two black women who were CNA's speaking Spanish so I assumed they were either Puerto Rican or from the Dominican Republic. I asked them where they were from and they told me from Honduras. Again they looked like regular black women you would see in the United States.
flat-1000x1000-075-f-u2-removebg-preview.png