Counterpart | Official Discussion Thread

aloebeats

Pro
Daps
This series is a bit slow but entertaining none the less,good acting and the premise is intriguing.
I'll stick with it.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
This is like a spy thriller movie. It's so well done and J.K. is killing it. It's hard to know what exactly us going on but it's still entertaining.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm surprised this thread died down. This show is pretty good.
Howard from "Our" world is walking around with no face mask and he hasn't been trained to use the hand sanitizer dispensers on every corner. I doubt they will go this way, but that would make it likely to accidentally pick up an "other side" flu and bring it back to infect his "Earth 1". UNLESS...the flu that infected "Earth 2" is just a regular old Earth 1 flu that for some reason they had no antibodies for. But Mr Pope and his group think it was a biological weapons attack.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm surprised this thread died down. This show is pretty good.
Howard from "Our" world is walking around with no face mask and he hasn't been trained to use the hand sanitizer dispensers on every corner. I doubt they will go this way, but that would make it likely to accidentally pick up an "other side" flu and bring it back to infect his "Earth 1". UNLESS...the flu that infected "Earth 2" is just a regular old Earth 1 flu that for some reason they had no antibodies for. But Mr Pope and his group think it was a biological weapons attack.
I like that theory. :ohhh:

Show is being criminally overlooked on here.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I’m really waiting for a proper breakdown series to come out on YouTube or something because this has the potential to be one of the greatest TV universes ever

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Let me find out Whiplash made J Jonah Jameson change places with him, because he couldn't handle dealing with his spied up wife and annoying daughter anymore. :wow:

:lolbron: I just caught this. I like the name "Whiplash" for Howard Prime. However, I would call Earth 1 Howard "Farmers Insurance Guy" rather than J Jonah Jameson.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:lolbron: I just caught this. I like the name "Whiplash" for Howard Prime. However, I would call Earth 1 Howard "Farmers Insurance Guy" rather than J Jonah Jameson.

I can rock with it - I couldn't think of any of his other roles apart from Vern Schillinger. I think Howard E1 will end getting turned into a savage by the spy game, though.:lupe:

Also - I have a faint suspicion that his wife on the other side is actuallly Emily from Earth 1. :patrice:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I can rock with it - I couldn't think of any of his other roles apart from Vern Schillinger. I think Howard E1 will end getting turned into a savage by the spy game, though.:lupe:

Also - I have a faint suspicion that his wife on the other side is actuallly Emily from Earth 1. :patrice:

He's also Cave Johnson from Portal 2: