Counterpart | Official Discussion Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
U Verse is doing a Starz free preview this weekend, planning to check the pilot out :ehh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Had never heard of this til I saw an ad while driving earlier. Gonna peep it on the starz app right now. trailer looks dope.

Daps
I’m in. Pilot was dope.

Are they gonna drop the 2nd episode on demand tonight or do we have to wait til next week?

It premieres tonight, so I presume they’re just airing the 1st episode.

I’m not a fan of these “sneak previews” weeks in advance of the premiere. It’s counter to the binge steeze most viewers are on these days. Showtime released The Chi over a month in advance, then we had to wait for episode two and now two more weeks til episode 3. They’re wearing down their audience with shyt like this. :snoop:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the pilot for this On Demand :whoo:. I won't really say anything until after the episode airs tonight, but already it has a few :ohhh:moments. I will say J.K. Simmons does a great job in the dual roles, it's amazing how the difference you carry yourself (walk, manner of speech) can have an impact.

I might wait until Ash vs Evil Dead returns for season 3 before I get Starz again, that way the show would have more episodes built up.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just finished it. I liked it. I don't have any other weekly shows I'm watching really right now either so i'm all in.

Daps
I’m in. Pilot was dope.

It premieres tonight, so I presume they’re just airing the 1st episode.

I’m not a fan of these “sneak previews” weeks in advance of the premiere. It’s counter to the binge steeze most viewers are on these days. Showtime released The Chi over a month in advance, then we had to wait for episode two and now two more weeks til episode 3. They’re wearing down their audience with shyt like this. :snoop:
will watch the ski mask way thou starz not available in the uk ffs lol