Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looked good to me in that video :ehh:
Made some nice throws in to tight windows and kept his poise after getting pressured all day.

Check out his deep ball accuracy in this one :wow:

Against a talentless Air Force defense he looked good. :jbhmm:

Against a USC defense with future NFL talent he didn't look so good. :jbhmm:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Watching the combine, Bosa screams "try hard" to me. I'm talking Igor Olshansky levels, ya'll remember that cat? I want a trade down, pick up an additional second, draft a true building block on the defense in the first round..either Andrew Billings or Ashawn Robinson. I might drop a mock in a couple of weeks.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Watching the combine, Bosa screams "try hard" to me. I'm talking Igor Olshansky levels, ya'll remember that cat? I want a trade down, pick up an additional second, draft a true building block on the defense in the first round..either Andrew Billings or Ashawn Robinson. I might drop a mock in a couple of weeks.
Another Igor, if that's the case, PASS.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Against a talentless Air Force defense he looked good. :jbhmm:

Against a USC defense with future NFL talent he didn't look so good. :jbhmm:
Goff never showed up against a legit team, all his good games are against teams like sac state and grambling state but the media won't tell you the truth

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
The 40 time is really irrelevant for a DE, JJ Watt ran a 4.84. Bosa had elite 3-cone and shuttle times. I do NOT under any circumstances want Bosa with the 4 pick but if you're using the 40 time as an excuse, you probably already didn't want him going into it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The 40 time is really irrelevant for a DE, JJ Watt ran a 4.84. Bosa had elite 3-cone and shuttle times. I do NOT under any circumstances want Bosa with the 4 pick but if you're using the 40 time as an excuse, you probably already didn't want him going into it.
Watt is also a freak of nature and has ridiculous strength, Bosa just looks like a try hard to me.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps

Couldnt make it past 1 minute. Im not saying hes trash but smh @him being the number4 overall pick. I bet if lirk cousins played in a spread offense and came out in this draft hed be hyped too. Experts are lazy as hell imo.

lol @ you using 2014 game

Who really acting lazy??

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Watt is also a freak of nature and has ridiculous strength, Bosa just looks like a try hard to me.

Well that's why I don't want Bosa, I don't think he possesses the other skills that make Watt elite so aside from being white, I hate the comparison. I just don't think the 40 time is a reason to downgrade him