Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compare Myles Jack to the Goat LB brehs

Na but seriously, if the Cowboys deem any of these top 3 Qbs to be franchise worthy, we need to get one. The same ones who are saying we shouldnt draft a QB in this "weak" class, will be the same ones crying when we have to trot out Kellen Moore once Romo gets hurt or hangs it up.
Are we sure Prescott,Allen or Hogan cant be good qbs in this league?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Im not a fan of rolando. He can make plays but he doesnt live and breathe this sport like most lbs. I can see why he was out the league. When hes motivated and locked in, hes a beast but this isnt the case from game to game with him. I would be afraid to give that dude a long term contract. Something is off about him. As a rockets fan, i get tmac vibes about him
I kinda like Rolando especially when he picked off DangerRuss in Seattle during 2014 season to seal win but something does seem off about him. Like he always high, a lil slow or off...I donno. I think it's just his personal problems got to him and that can do that to us. Then he got fat and sluggish last year.

Daps
Looks like Rolando is coming back so that means no Jack at 4 :ehh:

Looking more and more like we are going QB brehs :blessed:

:blessed::blessed: Give me Goff

Sign Mario Williams, Casey Heyward and draft some guys to back them up in the later rounds, but take the QB now. All of these guys seem to need a year to develop. IDK

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
On sum real shyt FUKK our safeties. Church can't tackle for shyt and bum ass Wilcox takes the worst angles. I'll never forget seeing that shyt live in GB during the playoff game. Wilcox took the most unimaginable angle ever on Devonte Adams TD and THAT play right there let me know this dude is a bum. He continued to take bad angles through the 2015 season including a game sealing TD that the Eagles scored in friggin OT that I had the luxury once again of witnessing in person......

Why do my Boys lose when I see them play brehs? :mjcry:

The Boys are 1-9 when I attend their games including that Dez catch in GB :mjcry:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Couldnt make it past 1 minute. Im not saying hes trash but smh @him being the number4 overall pick. I bet if lirk cousins played in a spread offense and came out in this draft hed be hyped too. Experts are lazy as hell imo.

He looked good to me in that video :ehh:
Made some nice throws in to tight windows and kept his poise after getting pressured all day.

Check out his deep ball accuracy in this one :wow:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Are we sure Prescott,Allen or Hogan cant be good qbs in this league?

I don't trust this organization to take a guy who needs a lot of work and develop him into a great QB. Remember the years between Aikman and Romo? And it was Sean Payton and Tuna that found and developed Romo.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
"Clarence Hill writes that Romo will have one of two surgeries: either having a plate placed over the bone to reinforce it, or a Mumford procedure, which entails having part of his distal clavicle (the part of the bone nearest the shoulder) shaved off or removed to reduce stress.

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said Romo will have an x-ray next week to make a final decision on which surgery he'll have."

Report: Cowboys' Tony Romo to undergo surgery on collarbone

Which one will stop a re-break? :sadcam:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
"Clarence Hill writes that Romo will have one of two surgeries: either having a plate placed over the bone to reinforce it, or a Mumford procedure, which entails having part of his distal clavicle (the part of the bone nearest the shoulder) shaved off or removed to reduce stress.

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said Romo will have an x-ray next week to make a final decision on which surgery he'll have."

Report: Cowboys' Tony Romo to undergo surgery on collarbone

Which one will stop a re-break? :sadcam:

On top of that
. Its fuhkin March just about... man, they delaying the inevitable which is a plate

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said during the season.

Take Josh Doctson in the 2nd round. :stopitslime:

giphy.gif

Him and Dez will be :wow:

A will DFW receiver with hands :wow:

That other no hands DFW receiver need to get those walking papers from Jerruh. :mjlol: