Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I0tS4pB.gif
Damn i actually put effort in that

:pachaha:

What you disagree with breh.

You get starters in all three levels in the defense and a legit 3 down runninback.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trade 4 and a fourth rd pick if they dont take a fifth rd pick to the rams for 15, 43, 45

15) Zeke, rb osu/ lynch, qb memphis

Second round

34) Rankins/billings/nkemdiche

43)xavien Howard, CB Baylor/ will jackson, cb Houston

45) Morrison, LB Florida/ brothers, LB Missouri

Third round

67) zack sanchez, cb oklahoma/ dak prescott miss state/ collins rb arkansas( take him if they dont take zeke or sign a FA like miller)

Use the cap for solid back ups in FA. They can sign lamar miller and then you can take lynch or jaylon smith at 15. Or they can try to get mario williams.

What yall think?
Its straight. I just think like those elite athletes. Its only 2 in the draft. Other than that its a good draft breh

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Its straight. I just think like those elite athletes. Its only 2 in the draft. Other than that its a good draft breh
I feel you breh. But i just rather have 4 possible starters in the first 2 rounds than 2, granted one can be really good(4th overall pick). Its all hypotheticals tho cause id be tough to sell the rams the 4 for their first and second round picks, but i just rather trade down.

Who you think are the 2 elite athletes?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you breh. But i just rather have 4 possible starters in the first 2 rounds than 2, granted one can be really good(4th overall pick). Its all hypotheticals tho cause id be tough to sell the rams the 4 for their first and second round picks, but i just rather trade down.

Who you think are the 2 elite athletes?
Ramsey and Jack. And we can get 4 starters without a trade down if we draft smart.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Ramsey and Jack. And we can get 4 starters without a trade down if we draft smart.
Jack is straight but idk bout a ramsey. Just a db in the top 5 in general. Clai left that scar tissue breh, but tbh i aint seen much of ramsey. I just feel we aint got the front 4 to be taking a db so high.

I was feelin bosa if we stay put but yall talkin me off that ledge. Gun to my head i probably go jack if we stay at 4

EDIT: lee, mcclain and jack tho if all healthy and active

:demonic:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
You would choose Zeke or Paxton over Jack, Buckner, Ramsey, Treadwell, Goff & Wentz:ufdup:
I like the Nkemdiche pick:obama:
Only cause i would trade down to 15 if rams were willing, and they probably will be gone by 15.Only breh id take at four from that list is jack. if theyd go wr early, id prefer doctson at 34 then tread at 4. And id probably take lynch over wentz straight up. Wentz tape aint really impress me all that much. Havent seen buckners tape, so id be lyin if i said he aint worth the 4.

On another note, what if for somereason titans pass on tunsil and cowboys drafted him. Im not for it cause we obviously have bigger needs an i heard a while back chaz been lookin solid. But imagine that line

:ohhh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Only cause i would trade down to 15 if rams were willing, and they probably will be gone by 15.Only breh id take at four from that list is jack. if theyd go wr early, id prefer doctson at 34 then tread at 4. And id probably take lynch over wentz straight up. Wentz tape aint really impress me all that much. Havent seen buckners tape, so id be lyin if i said he aint worth the 4.

On another note, what if for somereason titans pass on tunsil and cowboys drafted him. Im not for it cause we obviously have bigger needs an i heard a while back chaz been lookin solid. But imagine that line

:ohhh:

Honestly i think he's better than Bosa, and is more difficult to defend because of his long arms and untapped potential. As for Tunsil even if he's there they have to pass, they've put so much stock in their OL they've neglected the DL.