Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Don't know. But I'll say that Church tackling was extremely bad last season. As was his coverage.

I think that had more to do with only the LBs being able to cover...everyone in the secondary sucked besides Jones...and church looked promising before this year

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Claiborne wasnt bad last season. He could be a late bloomer. I dont mind him coming back in a cheap deal. Seems like hes been humbled
Yea I wouldn't mind Claiborne coming back on a cheaper deal. He improved some last year. I'd like to see hown much he and Jones improve without suck ass Jerome Henderson gone.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yep, if it means we dont draft a fukkin undersized Will LB with a top 4 pick, when we have trash at QB behind Romo :francis:
tumblr_mg86jgOQnH1qhwbato3_400.gif

As for the qb situation it just sounds like you want them to draft a qb just to draft one, the fact that no one has made a strong case for any speaks volumes.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_mg86jgOQnH1qhwbato3_400.gif

As for the qb situation it just sounds like you want them to draft a qb just to draft one, the fact that no one has made a strong case for any speaks volumes.
Compare Myles Jack to the Goat LB brehs

Na but seriously, if the Cowboys deem any of these top 3 Qbs to be franchise worthy, we need to get one. The same ones who are saying we shouldnt draft a QB in this "weak" class, will be the same ones crying when we have to trot out Kellen Moore once Romo gets hurt or hangs it up.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Compare Myles Jack to the Goat LB brehs

Na but seriously, if the Cowboys deem any of these top 3 Qbs to be franchise worthy, we need to get one. The same ones who are saying we shouldnt draft a QB in this "weak" class, will be the same ones crying when we have to trot out Kellen Moore once Romo gets hurt or hangs it up.
I was comparing them because analysts felt he was too small to make it in the pros. As for your reasoning i can understand that thinking, and if they do feel a qb is better than the other players at the spot then they should stay true to their board.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Resigning Claiborne ain't all that bad. Since he was so ass his first 4 years in the league, we'll probably get him back on a very cheap deal.

Also, this signals the end of Carr since we're now in a position to cut him and save $9mil.

Resign Claiborne for cheap, get back OScan, draft a CB at some point, and perhaps sign one in FA.

Claiborne shouldn't be here in a year or two, but hey, Rome wasn't built in one day. The key to all of this is cutting Carr and if that means retaining Mo for depth purposes, it's a net win.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, if it means we dont draft a fukkin undersized Will LB with a top 4 pick, when we have trash at QB behind Romo :francis:
Im not a fan of rolando. He can make plays but he doesnt live and breathe this sport like most lbs. I can see why he was out the league. When hes motivated and locked in, hes a beast but this isnt the case from game to game with him. I would be afraid to give that dude a long term contract. Something is off about him. As a rockets fan, i get tmac vibes about him